Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 319 Posts

·
Banned
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TNA Bound for Glory Attendance & Buy Rate Figures, Vince Calls SSlam a “Swing & a Miss”

Vince Calls SSlam a "Swing & a Miss"
During today's conference call to discuss the third quarter financial results, Vince McMahon said he was not happy with this year's SummerSlam buy rate, and felt fans didn't "buy the attraction." He went on to say that for PPV, you need the right attraction, and SummerSlam was a "swing and a miss" for WWE.
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/428445-tna-bound-for-glory-attendance

·
Registered
517 Posts
Well, Vince doesnt like the Summerslam buy rates, no way Bryan main events Wrestlemania now

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Honestly, it doesn't matter who you mark for. If you don't interpret this comment as a SIGNIFICANT shot at Daniel Bryan and CM Punk, then you don't understand what's happening here.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Then maybe you should built Daniel Bryan as legit threat instead of calling him a goat face troll then more fans would have bought it

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
This. They never really built up DB, Cena kind of just picked him. Even in the corporation storyline, all they do is dog him and he never gets pay back. They never swung with Daniel Bryan, they jabbed.

Reactions: Luchini and NO!

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
daniel bryan might be buddah to a lot of you guys, but in my eyes and the rest of the "real world" he'll never draw a dime. Neither will Punk for that matter, but I don't go around saying Punk is on the same level as Austin Hogan and Rock because of a few YES chants.

·
Parks and Recreation Dept.
7,710 Posts
It's disappointing and frustrating that Summerslam didn't draw better. I was hoping for numbers on par with 2012 or higher. It was a great-looking show on paper and ended up being a fantastic pay-per-view, and much more satisfying than Wrestlemania 29.

And those that are blaming guys like Bryan and Punk, you really don't know jack shit. Takes two to tango, and you conveniently forget that Cena and Lesnar were the other participants in both main events. But I'm also not placing blame on any wrestler involved.

·
Banned
5,106 Posts
Lol at everyone claiming Punk and Bryan aren't draws even though there's evidence that proves otherwise.

daniel bryan might be buddah to a lot of you guys, but in my eyes and the rest of the "real world" he'll never draw a dime. Neither will Punk for that matter, but I don't go around saying Punk is on the same level as Austin Hogan and Rock because of a few YES chants.
That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard. It doesn't matter what you think, both of them draw viewers, whether you like it or not. This has been proven countless times. It isn't a matter of opinion, and to claim otherwise is idiotic.

1 - 20 of 319 Posts