Wrestling Forum banner

741 - 760 of 789 Posts

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
The stuff with Brodie was legit the best stuff he’s done in AEW that’s Dark Order related.

”Do you like horses?! Do you like Cowboy Shit?!”

”Uno, I’m gonna need you do to me a solid. Take a bunch of papers in your right hand and throw them off your fucking head!”

My quotes are paraphrasing, but that was funny.

Edit: But I will say, I don’t need to see anymore from Hangman (and Kenny) with Dark Order outside of this one joke. Just, please no.

·
Registered
5,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #742
The stuff with Brodie was legit the best stuff he’s done in AEW that’s Dark Order related.

”Do you like horses?! Do you like Cowboy Shit?!”

”Uno, I’m gonna need you do to me a solid. Take a bunch of papers in your right hand and throw them off your fucking head!”

My quotes are paraphrasing, but that was funny.

Edit: But I will say, I don’t need to see anymore from Hangman (and Kenny) with Dark Order outside of this one joke. Just, please no.
You do not want to see Hangman v Brodie or Kenny v Brodie?

Geez, those are money matches for me

Evil Uno / Grayson v Kenny / Hangman too

but I like DO 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
You do not want to see Hangman v Brodie or Kenny v Brodie?

Geez, those are money matches for me

Evil Uno / Grayson v Kenny / Hangman too

but I like DO 🤷‍♂️
Don't get me wrong, outside of the context of this awful Dark Order storyline, I'd be really hyped to see Brodie vs. Omega. But since Brodie is still the Exalted One for the foreseeable future, I can't bring myself to care that much.

And I know Brodie can still deliver. He did it against Mox, but that match was great in spite of the Dark Order.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Don't get me wrong, outside of the context of this awful Dark Order storyline, I'd be really hyped to see Brodie vs. Omega. But since Brodie is still the Exalted One for the foreseeable future, I can't bring myself to care that much.

And I know Brodie can still deliver. He did it against Mox, but that match was great in spite of the Dark Order.
The storyline can fuck off, but I’d be excited to watch Omega deliver Brodie’s best match ever.

·
Registered
11,729 Posts
741 - 760 of 789 Posts