Wrestling Forum banner

721 - 740 of 774 Posts

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #721
I know this is the video thread but didn't really know where to put this.

Someone created this - I think it's excellent.

Someone tweeted it to Cody, I believe, and he responded saying it was great and something they may look to produce in future.
its videos and ‘whatever’ - so, it fits :)

i saw that online - love it - hope they do something like this

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Having said that, did they just tease the Dark Order taking the titles off Omega and Page, which seemed to be where the story was going prior to the pandemic..?

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
17,929 Posts
Having said that, did they just tease the Dark Order taking the titles off Omega and Page, which seemed to be where the story was going prior to the pandemic..?
The Brodie Lee/Hangman stuff is great.

·
17,929 Posts

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Yes it was. Just made me super curious where that story is going to go now. Kenny had the video game entrance at the 5th episode of Dynamite in Charleston, WV and seemed to have hints of Dark Order elements involved. Dark Order had a vignette while teasing the Exalted One that showed Page and Omega as recruiting targets.

It definitely breathed life into the Dark Order for me. Finally some progression on that end, but where does that progression take us?

·
17,929 Posts
Yes it was. Just made me super curious where that story is going to go now. Kenny had the video game entrance at the 5th episode of Dynamite in Charleston, WV and seemed to have hints of Dark Order elements involved. Dark Order had a vignette while teasing the Exalted One that showed Page and Omega as recruiting targets.

It definitely breathed life into the Dark Order for me. Finally some progression on that end, but where does that progression take us?
This is the sort of thing they'll show on TV though and you'll get certain people saying it doesn't make sense because they haven't seen BTE.

I, like you though, want to see how this plays out.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
"Look at the cool dudes hanging out here, they're probably really good kissers"
I literally laughed out loud at that one.

And I know I say this, but BTE seems to focus on things discussed here almost weekly. As if the same fucking criticisms and mockery of the product/people are used in BTE almost weekly now.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
This is the sort of thing they'll show on TV though and you'll get certain people saying it doesn't make sense because they haven't seen BTE.

I, like you though, want to see how this plays out.
Well, those people aren’t wrong. You shouldn’t have to waste an extra 20+ minutes every Monday morning watching BTE to understand what is going on with the show.

Cody and Jericho do NOTHING on BTE, and their stories get full attention. Why can’t someone like Page get some of that story progression attention on Dynamite? It’s terrible.

·
17,929 Posts
Well, those people aren’t wrong. You shouldn’t have to waste an extra 20+ minutes every Monday morning watching BTE to understand what is going on with the show.

Cody and Jericho do NOTHING on BTE, and their stories get full attention. Why can’t someone like Page get some of that story progression attention on Dynamite? It’s terrible.
No idea.

If I was deciding the creative process and what makes TV, I'd have been happy enough to let you know.

721 - 740 of 774 Posts