Wrestling Forum banner

701 - 720 of 774 Posts

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
BTE is up, and if you all don’t believe your voice can be heard via offering your opinions ON THIS SITE, then I suggest you listen to Omega’s opening monologue with Colt Cabana. Listen twice. Listen three times. Reread the Omega threads of the last week. Watch the monologue a 4th time. Read the Omega threads a 3rd time.

Lather, rinse, repeat until it sinks in that someone at AEW clearly listens.

And to whoever at AEW is listening, can you please tell Omega it’s time to be the GOAT and for Cody to either fuck off or give the rest of the roster as much love and attention.

AND STOP TRYING TO PUSH QT MARSHALL!!!

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #717
BTE is up, and if you all don’t believe your voice can be heard via offering your opinions ON THIS SITE, then I suggest you listen to Omega’s opening monologue with Colt Cabana. Listen twice. Listen three times. Reread the Omega threads of the last week. Watch the monologue a 4th time. Read the Omega threads a 3rd time.

And to whoever at AEW is listening, can you please tell Omega it’s time to be the GOAT and for Cody to either fuck off or give the rest of the roster as much love and attention.

If they are listening....

you can bet your ass they will just do more of what you’ve been complaining about in order to fuck with you :D :D :D

they are trolls at heart

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
8,910 Posts

The Kenny Omega takeover is coming. My body is ready.

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
17,929 Posts
I know this is the video thread but didn't really know where to put this.

Someone created this - I think it's excellent.

Someone tweeted it to Cody, I believe, and he responded saying it was great and something they may look to produce in future.

701 - 720 of 774 Posts