196 Posts

1:55 Havoc...pre-fight with Excalibur? lol
3:18 Janela...right out of the 70s.
4:17 Dark Order...seem like nice guys...Stu with his French-Canadian accent. :D

Hope to see Alicia more on AEW.

·
Registered
786 Posts
I just started a thread on Alicia Atout today (it has since has been locked) about we haven't seen her on aew tv at all....

An hour later its revealed she has signed with MLW !!! Lol

Aew mustve been content with the Mexican american lady on dark, the other current girl who does all the interviews backstage and Chris Van Vliet as their talking heads

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #207
CVV has interviewed enzo this ep

Hopefully this doesn't mean AEW are considering him
Ehhhh.... i doubt it

Bucks didn’t seem to keen on him during their room service video with Janela

Who knows though

·
Registered
11,825 Posts
nZo is all about himself and always thinks he's "working", even the boys in the back and even the FO. That's his cop-out excuse for anything that turns sour with him.

Wholly untrustworthy to put on live television.

·
Registered
11,825 Posts
AEW Twitter Exclusives from Dynamite last night -

All three segments should have been on television, hopefully at least air on dark. But that is maybe me being an old head and not understanding the use of social media as an equal platform to television. That Darby Allin vid especially is great. Marvez was great in his role as backstage interviewer and played the part well in the MJF/Wardlow bit. I'm disappointed that neither Ortiz or Santana mentioned "on sight" eventhough it was in the text of the tweet. "On sight" being prison jargon meaning no questions asked, no excuses a person marked by your people as K-O-S needs to be attacked or you get it if you don't act. K-O-S means Kill On Sight, but of course "On Sight" to clean it up for wrestling.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Her English isn't bad, more practice and talking with English speakers and she will be fine. I like the confidence she has.This is what WWE should be doing with Io, Kairi and Asuka, getting them out there and cutting interviews in English to get them to a good level. Hiding it just sucks.
I love her interviews, she’s awesome. She’s over with me big time. Seems like they’re kinda fast tracking her too, and they should, she’s good.

201 - 220 of 879 Posts