Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 510 Posts

·
Banned
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that the general thread has been killed, I thought it might be nice to have a video thread where we can share clips or interviews we find - as i’m sure a lot of us like to watch these - and I don’t see where else they can now fit in

Interview today

Pro Wrestling sheet

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
cody is great, but I still think kenny would be a better mouthpiece. I can understand their choice tho, dude is supposed to be "out of it" in kayfabe having him. go around and be the ace is retarded.

·
Registered
125 Posts
cody is great, but I still think kenny would be a better mouthpiece. I can understand their choice tho, dude is supposed to be "out of it" in kayfabe having him. go around and be the ace is retarded.

Kenny comes off to me like an introvert, he doesn't really want to be a PR type person. He would rather troll and work everyone. So i think it makes sense for Cody to be the kayfabe booker. In reality, i believe they all decide things together and Tony has final say.

Plus, Omega is busy with the women's division (both The Bucks and Jericho out of kayfabe said he's heavily involved in booking and scouting for the women's division).

I think The Elite works perfectly because they all have their own strengths.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
I love the Road to segments.
actually hearing it is very satisfying. Man if they can translate the road to format into angles and do it, I say yes. Also some lucha underground-esque things like they did for warlow. It felt like a movie and it was badass
Also they should build some of their matches like UFC fights the big banter, the trash talking , the attacks , the arrogance the fucking blood guts and hatred, give a real edge to things.
So far they seem to listen to fans ,they got rid of marvez , the BTE-like stuffs and chose the road pro-forma because its successful. They should continue that way and value storytelling inside and outside the ring, that's what makes wrestling big.

·
Banned
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not sure if this fits in with the thread but a fun video with Bea Priestly from AEW appearing on Straight to hell

I think any video, tweet or media release fits with the thread ;)

Go crazy

·
Banned
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Banned
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
People keep forgetting these are the most generous workers of the last 10 years - none of them ever cared about taking a loss

Thinking they’ll artificially put themselves at the top of the card is 100% silly

Look at Cody - I can easily argue based on his reactions he should’ve been first champ - but he did not put himself in that spot to start with

They ‘get it’ - I just hope if they are the most over, they pull the trigger and win titles

·
Banned
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
1 - 20 of 510 Posts