Wrestling Forum banner

1921 - 1940 of 1960 Posts

·
pretending to be nice
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,921
Plus rop gave me the fake claim lol
I was a little afraid that mafia would get crushed in mass claim, so I quickly came up with some fakes and went with the first ones to come to mind. Kinda surprised how well it worked out for you, definitely wasn't the intention to give out some godly fakes to mafia. Just something that's better than nothing.

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Hope ya'll enjoyed the game. I'm very happy with it. A few roles could have used some tinkering, but for a game created pretty much in 24 hours it went well.

Thank you to everyone who played actively and made the game fun.

WP to Mafia.
It wasn’t a bad setup, the roles were good. Enjoyed mine, really liked the aku aku mask thing and mikeys/tweets restrictions were pretty hilarious.

Was scum sided tho. They had 1 too many members, a great set of fakes (which is ok) and the serial killer that would usually try to kill mafia was replaced by a town/scum vigi pairing that had a 0% chance of ever hitting mafia. Was always gonna be difficult.

Won’t complain too much tho. Would have lost this game regardless as bus-o-mania was out in full force.

Thanks for the game Rop3 and wp scummers

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Only just realised I got a HM :bjpenn

Mixed feelings on my play this game tbh. Not bad but not really good either. I really do need to get better at reading the bus as it’s fucked me a few times recently

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
I did well up until the fucking Brutus quicklynch and stopping the Doddsy kill. Other than that, can't say I played a terrible game. :draper2
Not much you could do with the Doddsy kill. If he’s BP I suppose you could let it go through and look great later on but if not then you can’t really let town get a free shot on a teammate

·
pretending to be nice
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,926
It wasn’t a bad setup, the roles were good. Enjoyed mine, really liked the aku aku mask thing and mikeys/tweets restrictions were pretty hilarious.

Was scum sided tho. They had 1 too many members, a great set of fakes (which is ok) and the serial killer that would usually try to kill mafia was replaced by a town/scum vigi pairing that had a 0% chance of ever hitting mafia. Was always gonna be difficult.

Won’t complain too much tho. Would have lost this game regardless as bus-o-mania was out in full force.

Thanks for the game Rop3 and wp scummers
Yeah def a bit scum sided. They didn't even use Odo's role until N4 and never used Doddsy's (which I considered very strong!). Town also fumbled, but I think you need to balance on mafia using their roles more effectively than town.

·
It me.
13,505 Posts
Literally did nothing though.

Being in a QT with Retep helped and knowing there was no cop, meant I could claim gunsmith easy enough. It sort of fell into place really.

Well done Odo, Doddsy, Barry and Tweet!
Likewise. :lol

I just kept feeding you things that if you were scum weren’t liable to make me a target. :lmao

·
It me.
13,505 Posts
Odo wanted to kill you pretty soon after we were in a QT together :lol
The whole section of you going to bat for me after I made the post about wanting us both to make it to endgame and then my ehhhhhhhh waning scum read on Doddsy was just *chef’s kiss* :CENA

1921 - 1940 of 1960 Posts