Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Pretty fucking awesome right?

Anyways, anyone else own any Video Game apparel? I don't like going to Hot Topic since its full of posers and haven't really checked out anything online, so I don't.

·
The One Free Man
7,331 Posts
All I have is a Gears of War 2 top and the Mass Effect N7 Hoody. It was selling like crazy a few months ago, still is, so as soon as they had more stock in, I got one straight away.

Also want the Half-Life symbol. Just a simple Orange shirt with the symbol in white in the middle.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I don't own any video game clothing, but I was in town with my mate like 2 weeks ago and a guy just randomly stopped him and complimented him on his t-shirt (I can't remembwer what t-shirt it was but it was a video game one).

·
The One Free Man
7,331 Posts
Yeah, the hoody is pretty expensive, even more with the International Shipping cost I had to pay. Came to around £50 for me. But I think it's worth it. It's very comfortable and made of a good material. Plus I like the look of it, so I'm happy with it.

Right, just ordered that AWESOME T-Shirt, so It should be here in a week, or two.

·
Asuka
96,211 Posts
I've got a Mass Effect 2 shirt, a God of War shirt, a God of War hat, a Gears of War shirt and a Batman: Arkham Asylum shirt. I was gonna buy a Red Dead Redemption shirt but I never got around to it. I might still do that if I can put some extra cash together.

·
The One Free Man
7,331 Posts
So are some people embarrassed to wear a Gaming shirt in public? I don't see why you would be. If you like a particular product then why not wear something that supports that idea. Just like wearing clothing from a Band you like, or even film. No difference really.

Or maybe you just think it’s sad…

·
Turning the paige
3,251 Posts
It's more of a stereotype, usually its some fat hairly ugly mofo taht walks around with a video game T-Shirt.

I would only touch retro game T-shirts, like a pac man t shirt. That's just about it tbh.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I have literally hundreds and hundreds of gaming shirts because of freebies from my old events job. i DO wear my xbox thin soccer shirt because its fucking snazzy and there was only 4 in the world.

most i use for bedwear or crappy t shirts around the house. I do have a little black t shirt with a robot made of xbox things which i like.

also...i dont get the game link to the original t shirt... as an old event host i will likely be embarrased by me not getting it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts