Wrestling Forum banner

Victory Road Lineup

5096 71
Did you know that there will be a Pay-Per-View this Sunday, LIVE from the Cast Member Zone? Nope? Now you do!

From TNAWrestling.com:

TNA WRESTLING PRESENTS "VICTORY ROAD" THIS SUNDAY, MARCH 13 FROM UNIVERSAL STUDIOS IN ORLANDO, FLORIDA

On Sunday, March 13, TNA Wrestling presents "Victory Road" live on Pay-Per-View from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida, featuring Sting, Hulk Hogan, Mr. Anderson, Jeff Hardy, AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, Rob Van Dam, Matt Morgan and more!

TNA's PPV events air on Time Warner Cable, Comcast, Charter Cable, Cablevision, AT&T U-Verse, Verizon FIOS, DIRECTV, Dish Network, Viewer's Choice and more.

The live PPV will also be available for everyone around the world at TNAOnDemand.com - register now to watch it online!

Visit the official Victory Road mini site at TNAVictoryRoad.com

Planning to attend the PPV in Orlando? Get the VIP Treatment for JUST $99 and hang with Rob Van Dam, Kurt Angle, Matt Hardy and more - plus early entry to the PPV and TV Tapings, merchandise, meet and greets and more cool perks! CLICK FOR INFO AT SHOPTNA.COM

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE
Jeff Hardy vs. (c) Sting

#1 CONTENDER MATCH
Mr. Anderson vs. Rob Van Dam

Matt Hardy vs. AJ Styles

FIRST BLOOD MATCH
Hernandez vs. Matt Morgan

ULTIMATE X MATCH FOR THE X TITLE
Jeremy Buck vs. Max Buck vs. (c) Kazarian vs. Robbie E (At least the Bucks are getting a shot)

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Ink Inc vs. (c) Beer Money

CHALLENGE MATCH
Bully Ray vs. Tommy Dreamer (yes, Tommy Dreamer is booked for a PPV)

KNOCKOUTS TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Sarita & Rosita vs. (c) Angelina Love & Winter

There is another match or two to be announced, check out this week's Impact or the spoiler threads for information.
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

· Banned
18,342 Posts
Seems good for throwaway PPV. I don't think they should go with UX right now, they should save it for Destination X. First Blood again? Call me crazy, but I'm looking forward to Ray vs Dreamer match.

· Squared Circle Gimmick
5,636 Posts
The KO Tag Team Match interests me... (Can't believe I just typed that...)

Hopefully they put the belts on The Los Chicas, Winter splits from Love & gets a new Tag Partner... like Daffney.

The Card looks solid. I'm not so sure Sting will be taking on anyone at the PPV...

· Registered
9,940 Posts
The build up has been bad but the the card looks good. Seems like TNA is focusing on Lockdown.

Where the hell is the TV Title? It should be put back on AJ...

If not AJ then give it to someone like Crimson.
They will probably build a fued between him and Abyss when he comes back.

· Registered
28 Posts
fpalm

Again they throw out that stupid Ultimate X match with zero build and zero reason. Ugh
Agreed. An Ultimate X match should be a big deal, you should have to qualify for it, they should be hyping it up all month before the PPV.

The X division gets nowhere near enough build. Most of the time it's two guys in the ring when Impact comes back from commercial, they get a few minutes to do a few spots with nowhere near enough time to tell a story and that is that. Just giving them their own entrances with Tenay and Tazz putting the wrestlers and the division over will make a difference.

· Registered
26 Posts
Does this remind anyone of WWECW december to dismember, no hype therefore no buyrates, it shocks me the logic behind this and the craziest thing is some of these matches arnt bad and with the correct hype, it could be a great ppv but for some reason unless its lockdown or slammiversary tna seem reluctent to hype it, its a shame because its a forgone conclusion the buyrates wil be bad and they will think why has this pvv had low buyrates and the answer is right in their face, without good storylines and hype no one will buy the product

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.