Wrestling Forum banner

Victory Road 2011 Poster

3429 Views 37 Replies 33 Participants Last post by  Theproof
From InDemand.com:

The road to victory is long. It is a road paved with opportunities and with heartaches, with joy and pain. TNA Wrestling presents Victory Road LIVE! March 13th only on Pay -Per-View!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
4,029 Posts
Looks like a poster for another crappy movie starring Angle :p

Seriously tho, It's decent overall.

· Premium Member
83,359 Posts
I'm not a fan.. not a fan at all. Who makes their posters anyway? Why not just get someone from this very forum to do it? The banner makers here blow that crap away.

I guess they don't have the 3 trillion credits it would take.

· Banned
1,797 Posts
this whole karen, jarrett, angle thing is so boring and retarded. the second they get karen off my tv.. the better. she cant act, her voice is annoying, and shes not even hot.. she looks like a stick figure with breast implants and fake lips.

· Registered
7,318 Posts
Are you fucking kidding me? NNot bad? This is probably THE worst piece of shit TNA has EVER produced. I'm not even exaggerating. It's like, who the fuck can be in a profession where they sit down and when they come up with this, they're proud of it. The lack of care in this company is a fucking joke. This poster is a fucking joke. The graphic department is a fucking joke. It looks like shit. The PPV will probably BE shit. It's just....ugh....I really don't know why a poster has pissed me off this much, but just...look at that shit. It's terrible. No effort at all. It's like...they're probably better off just having a blank black and white poster with the logo showing us the date. They OBVIOUSLY have no idea how to put people in or blend stuff. That outline around Angle is horrible. It looks random. He looks fucking poor. In fact why didn't they just go outside and take a picture of Angle walking down a road? It's not that fucking hard :|

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.