Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like her to take a break off my TV if the writers cannot shake anything up for her. Either change the act, drop it, get off my TV but wow she does the same thing every week.

Random midcard slot "EXCUSE ME!!!" then her usual rant. She introduces either Jack Swagger or Dolph Ziggler, who have absolutely zero direction 99.9% of the time except for the occasional push that Ziggler gets.

More times than not, Swagger/Ziggler lose their matches. Vickie gets upset.

Something embarrassing happens to Vickie, she screams like crazy and throws a fit. End of segment.

It's the same thing every single week and it's getting old. If she wants to keep doing this, hopefully she will add on something new. Otherwise drop it and go somewhere else with your character or best yet, hopefully she will get off my TV soon.

Just do something different for once, Vickie. Please.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
She's been in WWE now more than Eddie was, just putting that out there. Now that is something pretty depressing...

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
She doesn't bring anything new to the table anymore. Yeah, it's definitely not "jeer worthy" anymore. If she was her in Adelaide I'd boo, but not mercilessly. Save the energy for the heel heat and all that.

·
Banned
914 Posts
Yeah, and when Ziggler drops her, you'd all complain about how he's being misused on the undercard because he can't get any reaction by himself.

But I guess it's still better sinking off into obscurity by your own than have Vickie constantly breastfeed you.

·
Employee Of The Month At Dale's Dead Bug
4,725 Posts
She got old after La Familla ended. I just tune her out when she appears on TV. It's a pretty easy thing to do.

·
Banned
2,743 Posts
I don't think you can put the blame on Vickie personally because she does about as good of a job as you can do considering the material she has to work with. I understand she plays that role very well but WWE needs to tweeken her character and move on from Swagger and Ziggler. OP is correct in the sense that it's the same thing over and over again. Vickie still gets pretty good heat when you look at how redundant WWE has allowed her character to become.

It's all WWE's fault because they have proved time and time again that they are lazy as fuck regarding certain things. Vickie's act is very stale at this point as it was very stale towards the end of her reign as Smackdown GM as well. As long as they keep Vickie's airtime limited in just being a manager and not much else I think her character will be fine. Just split her up apart from Ziggler and Swagger and pair her up with somebody who is lacking crowd reactions (not ADR though). Dolph Ziggler needs to be seperated from Vickie without question but Swagger still needs Vickie. I wouldn't get as annoyed if she just kept managing Swagger perhaps but there little tag team combo has become stale as fuck and Dolph needs to move on. Swagger will probally need Vickie for the rest of his career when looking at his promo ability but it's time to pair up Vickie with somebody else.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Which is sad. :(
I actually liked Vickie, but she is so stale now.
Even her "EXUSE ME"!! doesn't give her the heat that she used to receive.
At one point she was the biggest heel in WWE.

I really hope she get some new material and she should move on from Dolph (as he doesn't need her anymore) and start managing another superstar (not Swagger).

(Y)

·
Premium Member
15,047 Posts
One thing I found disrespectful towards Vickie was Lawler saying Ziggler has a terrible taste in women. That seemed as an insult to Eddie and was totally uncalled for.

But yeah, Vickie should have been long gone. She has a sympathy job, as WWE must think her life is shitty without Eddie and gave her a job because they felt bad for her.

What better way to reward a widow by giving her a job in a business that was partly responsible in the death of her husband and humiliate her and spit on his legacy in the process. Very classy.

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
Vickie can't act for shit and is only dragging Dolph down. Get rid of her already.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
It's beyond old and it's getting to the point where it hinders both Ziggler and Swagger. Also, the crowd reaction isn't as loud and genuine as it used to be. It's basically dancing on "XPac heat" territory.

She should have been used as the breakup of Ziggler and Swagger while Ziggler was US champ last year and cause a face turn for one Ziggler but that hasn't happened. Ziggler, Swagger, and Vickie are on cruise control now because WWE have no idea what to do with either three.

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
'Getting' old?
Exactly. Her act has been stale for years now. She's only hindering Ziggler's career at this point. Ziggler's established enough at this point to not need her, and WWE should drop their alliance just to see if Ziggler can succeed as a star on his own. He certainly has the skills to.

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
She gets massive heat. If anything, we need to pair her up with one of the generics on the roster like tyson kidd or justin gabriel.

·
Registered
836 Posts
she needs to be the cougar again, act got stale cos her guys lose every week. dolph needs to go out on his own and she needs someone like mason ryan with swagger and someone else like ryback.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts