Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
10,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Based on the crowd reaction she gets almost every time she comes out - and especially last night,where do you rate Vicky as a heel in the WWE?

According to me, current top heels:

1> Miz
2> Wade
3> Del Rio (and all of them just because they bring a physical aspect that Vicky cannot contribute - if she could she would be no 1)
4> Vicky
5> Kane

·
Tiger Driver '91
2,809 Posts
What do physical aspects have to do with heat?

If your question is who has the most heel heat, it's Vickie by a crushing margin over everybody else.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Top 3 in terms of heat which should be better utilized with her managing more wrestlers on both shows to get them over as heels exactly like how Heenan used to manage like 8 people/tag teams at once.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
LOL Miz the top heel, he gets nice Heat, but nothing like Vickie. This Monday proved she is the top Heel, she is like a new age Bobby Heenan, he would be almost or even more times more hated then the Wrestler he managed. Ziggler should thank god every single day for having Vickie as a Manager. He is a great Talent but no way he would get that kind of Heat. Vikcie should manage somebody going to the top.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Based on the crowd reaction she gets almost every time she comes out - and especially last night,where do you rate Vicky as a heel in the WWE?

According to me, current top heels:

1> Miz
2> Wade
3> Del Rio (and all of them just because they bring a physical aspect that Vicky cannot contribute - if she could she would be no 1)
4> Vicky
5> Kane
:lmao
In order of who gets the most heat
1. Vickie
2. Barrett
3. Sheamus
4. Miz
5. ADR

·
Registered
10,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What I meant was - just by the heat she gets she could be considered one of the top 5 heels in company.

Meaning, without ever being in a match, just being a manager - she is still in the top 5 regardless.

If it was a list just based on who gets the most heat, then definitely:

1> Vicky
2> Miz
3> Wade
4> Del Rio
5> Kane

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
She has been for quite awhile now.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
She's such a good heel, that people BRING individual letters of "EXCUSE ME" to the show.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
What I meant was - just by the heat she gets she could be considered one of the top 5 heels in company.

Meaning, without ever being in a match, just being a manager - she is still in the top 5 regardless.

If it was a list just based on who gets the most heat, then definitely:

1> Vicky
2> Miz
3> Wade
4> Del Rio
5> Kane
Man seriously you are delusional.It's more like

1.Vickie Guerrero
2.Wade Barrett
3.Alberto Del Rio
4.Sheamus
5.Kane
6.Michael Cole
7.The Miz

But Vickie has like crazy Heat, as does Barrett for his Storyline with Cena, but still a big chunk less then Vickie. And after that there is a big hole and then comes the rest. I am not even a Barrett fan but he got that Heat and to place him behind Miz is a bad Joke.

·
Registered
10,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Man seriously you are delusional. In my opinion It's more like

1.Vickie Guerrero
2.Wade Barrett
3.Alberto Del Rio
4.Sheamus
5.Kane
6.Michael Cole
7.The Miz

But Vickie has like crazy Heat, as does Barrett for his Storyline with Cena, but still a big chunk less then Vickie. And after that there is a big hole and then comes the rest. I am not even a Barrett fan but he got that Heat and to place him behind Miz is a bad Joke.
Don't worry - I fixed your post for you ;)

·
Registered
10,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Who? Ted who? Who is that? Read my lips Cow flop, if Vickie didn't have heat, and wasn't a heel character, given that she's a 40 something that isn't a wrestler, she wouldn't be on TV.
Theodore Long on my TV says your logic fails again.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
What's sad though is people arent booing her for her mic work. They are booing her because they are truely annoyed of her, I think. You can be a massively over heel and still be able to do a promo. She almost got booed out of the arena last night and Cena had to actually step in a bit. Sure, thats a lot of heat, but maybe its backfire kind of heat.

Then again, maybe it was just the crowd being very routy.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts