Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Sgt. Pepper
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it me or does Vickie Guerrero get some of the biggest heat in WWE history, or am I over thinking this?

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
No she does not. Everyone is booing her because she's fucking terrible and they're sick of having to sit through one of her monotonous EXFUCKINGCUSE ME's every week. She does not do her job well, she's shit at it, which is why she gets that amount of booing. Like when Cena used to get Boo'd, it was because everyone was sick of his gimmick and wanted him to know. Same with Vickie. I can't even.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Her only job is to get Ziggler over as a heel, which she's done with flying colors. So I don't see where all the criticism comes from, unless you're one of those kayfabe fans

·
Registered
113 Posts
She is the best heel they have right now, which is kinda sad. But it is what it is, so I'll take it. She almost has Xpac heat.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
No she does not. Everyone is booing her because she's fucking terrible and they're sick of having to sit through one of her monotonous EXFUCKINGCUSE ME's every week. She does not do her job well, she's shit at it, which is why she gets that amount of booing.
Are you kidding me? Who says kayfabe is dead?

There's a reason the Observer gave Vickie their "Best Non-Wrestler" award for two years running - she plays a great heel and generates outrageous amounts of heat from a live crowd.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts