Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm starting to wonder since she gets so much heat that any heel would want, can she ever turn face in the future? And can fans actually take her as a face?

·
Registered
188 Posts
No. She's awesome at what she does so why change that?

·
I'm a Christian
699 Posts
I could only see her turning face if it somehow had some relation to Eddie, but like Maxus said, she is a great heel so there is no need to change that.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Even if they tried to make her a face, I don't think it will work. She may be the most hated figure I've ever seen in the WWE.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Did you see the Cutting Edge segment last week? For a moment she's technically a 'face' based on that clip when Edge cheated on her in the past...yet the crowds still boo'ed her out of building.

At this point, i think she should remain heel until she 'retires', the heat she gets is immense. A face turn for her won't work.

·
I'm a Christian
699 Posts
Did you see the Cutting Edge segment last week? For a moment she's technically a 'face' based on that clip when Edge cheated on her in the past...yet the crowds still boo'ed her out of building.

At this point, i think she should remain heel until she 'retires', the heat she gets is immense. A face turn for her won't work.
Nah she wasn't a face in that moment, just because something bad happened to her doesn't make her a face.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm starting to wonder since she gets so much heat that any heel would want, can she ever turn face in the future? And can fans actually take her as a face?
Could fans take her as a face. I couldn't take her as a face. Every time I hear "Excuse me!" I long for the days before PG so someone could tell her to STFU!

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Nah she wasn't a face in that moment, just because something bad happened to her doesn't make her a face.
I know she's still a heel, but from a storyline perspective, she's a 'face', she's definitely the lesser of two evils, what Edge did to her was truly despicable, and it was on her wedding day for God's sake. I mean, i know she's done a lot of bad things, but people who aren't heartless at least should have kinda felt bad for her. But yeah, i think she's just truly the most hated person in the company, people will boo her no matter what she does.

·
I'm a Christian
699 Posts
When it showed that clip I laughed, I didn't feel sorry for her at all, in fact I was screaming "Spear" out loud.

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,284 Posts
No because WWE is using her right now as a person to put over others and a evil boss type and that won't change for a long time

1 - 15 of 15 Posts