Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I'm a Christian
699 Posts
I could only see her turning face if it somehow had some relation to Eddie, but like Maxus said, she is a great heel so there is no need to change that.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Did you see the Cutting Edge segment last week? For a moment she's technically a 'face' based on that clip when Edge cheated on her in the past...yet the crowds still boo'ed her out of building.

At this point, i think she should remain heel until she 'retires', the heat she gets is immense. A face turn for her won't work.

·
I'm a Christian
699 Posts
Did you see the Cutting Edge segment last week? For a moment she's technically a 'face' based on that clip when Edge cheated on her in the past...yet the crowds still boo'ed her out of building.

At this point, i think she should remain heel until she 'retires', the heat she gets is immense. A face turn for her won't work.
Nah she wasn't a face in that moment, just because something bad happened to her doesn't make her a face.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Nah she wasn't a face in that moment, just because something bad happened to her doesn't make her a face.
I know she's still a heel, but from a storyline perspective, she's a 'face', she's definitely the lesser of two evils, what Edge did to her was truly despicable, and it was on her wedding day for God's sake. I mean, i know she's done a lot of bad things, but people who aren't heartless at least should have kinda felt bad for her. But yeah, i think she's just truly the most hated person in the company, people will boo her no matter what she does.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.