Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think im gonna be ashamed to say this, but despite my dislike for Guerrero, she looked doable in that cougar outfit, the best ive seen her.

LOL at Matt Striker creaming in his pants.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Good to see the lady getting in shape. Don't know what caused the change, but she looks closer to someone a wrestler would date. My guess is, she was hot in her 20s.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
In the few occasions you saw her when she was younger... she really wasn't that bad. They really havn't done any favours trying to make her look better, but I did notice the weightloss in the cougar outfit.

·
Asuka
96,367 Posts
I can't believe people are actually buying into the WWE hype about her being attractive, even remotely, which is clearly being done for comedic effect. Her face looks like the inside of a bear's rectum.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Good to see the lady getting in shape. Don't know what caused the change, but she looks closer to someone a wrestler would date. My guess is, she was hot in her 20s.
Dude look how she looked in 04 at Mania when Eddie retained the Belt or later when he feuded with Rey, she looked really good.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
Pyro™;8999784 said:
I can't believe people are actually buying into the WWE hype about her being attractive, even remotely, which is clearly being done for comedic effect. Her face looks like the inside of a bear's rectum.
just goes to show the WWE can in fact get anyone over if they try hard enough.

i don't give a shit what her body looks like, her face is 100% Shrek. never do-able, ever. i don't mess with grenades just cuz they have some nice tits.

i'd take Rosa Mendes over Vickie, and i'm not even entirely sure rosa Mendes is a woman.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I think she's a beautiful woman. She always has been, even in the years following her husband's death. That doesn't mean that I want to fuck her, but she's perfectly good looking.

·
Registered
813 Posts
The obvious question here is how and why you've seen the inside of a bear's rectum...

but seriously, you're right. She's gross. In every way. She's not a cougar, a MILF, or anything. She's incredibly unattractive, and Striker/Cole are very obviously joking on screen. Why people are buying into this I have no clue.

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
Pyro™;8999784 said:
You're thinking of Kelly Kelly. And all of these geeks talking about they wouldn't do her can't fuck anything CLOSE to a 6 in their little lives.

·
Asuka
96,367 Posts
just goes to show the WWE can in fact get anyone over if they try hard enough.

i don't give a shit what her body looks like, her face is 100% Shrek. never do-able, ever. i don't mess with grenades just cuz they have some nice tits.

i'd take Rosa Mendes over Vickie, and i'm not even entirely sure rosa Mendes is a woman.
It's sad, but it does prove that. WWE hype machine is perfect.

You're thinking of Kelly Kelly.
I couldn't give a crap about Kelly Kelly, but if you're suggesting that Vickie looks better than ANY diva, then you've forfeited the right to an opinion. Rip your eyes out and put new ones in.

·
Registered
691 Posts
For fuck sake, if someone finds a person attractive it's not because of the 'WWE hype machine', it's because people have different views when it comes to attraction. Learn to accept that not everyone shares your views, and stop being an idiot.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
For fuck sake, if someone finds a person attractive it's not because of the 'WWE hype machine', it's because people have different views when it comes to attraction. Learn to accept that not everyone shares your views, and stop being an idiot.
For a forum lurker you sure said it right. nobody actually lives with vikie you only see her on tv you know idea how she dresses for dinners parties or anything else. She looked good because she didn't dress like an annoying screaming bitch so yeah, WWE can try hard to make another person more it looking but I don't think thats the case with vikie.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
You're thinking of Kelly Kelly. And all of these geeks talking about they wouldn't do her can't fuck anything CLOSE to a 6 in their little lives.
:lmao sorry you're having such rough luck son. you should try getting out of the house, they might get better then.

·
Student of the game? I am the f***in' Game!!
8,351 Posts
She is what regular everyday people looks like. Its the exact opposite. WWE have made her more unattractive than what she really is for a middle aged women.

Striker and especially Michael Cole have been trolling the fuck out of her. There smarmy comments do nothing to help her image.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts