Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
EXCUSE ME!!!!!!

I dont think Vickie is that bad. She fills her character perfectly. Most annoying all time???
Not a single character, but it would have to be the dudes in Right to Censor stable 2000 or 2001?

Those loud ass sirens just destroyed every show for me :cuss:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Vickie Guerrero, whether you hate her or love her. She is actually what WWE desperately needs right now and is one of the few divas who knows how to bring out a reaction out of the fans.

Like Stephanie McMahon in late 1999 to 2002. Everyone couldn't stand her but you want to watch her cause you know she can hype up the fans and blow the roof up. Lol

Melina is another present diva who knows how to bring a reaction out of the fans. Especially when she was working as a heel back in 2005.

Trish and Lita of course they got reactions out as well.

·
Registered
20,205 Posts
I was watching the Hog Pen Match at Extreme Rules and it was embarrassing to see what Eddie Guurrero's family had been reduced to. Vickie is a good heel general manager because she attracts a lot of heat, if nothing else. Certainly better than that clown, Teddy Long.

·
kazooing my way to awesomeness
161 Posts
I think i'm slowly starting to mark everytime I hear exxxxxcuse me, I have been told i'm slightly odd though. In all seriousness, I love her ability to transfer her heat onto whoever she is managing at the time. Zigglers getting a much bigger response from the crowd having her by his side and the heat she generates, is from her character, not from anything else.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Personally, I think Stephanie McMahon was more annoying.

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
She's grown on me, she has got a lot better and say what you will, she is very funny. With Laycool, wrestlemania, I just found her very funny. I say thank you for being willing to have fun poked at herself for the sake of humour. It's more child aimed humour but hey, I find it quite funny.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts