Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Vickie does a great job, her role is to be as annoying and loathed as possible and she does it really well. What does she do that makes her the worst ever?
apparently because she hasn't helped anybody move up, she's annoying, the people don't wanna see her and she's got loose skin from being fat

atleast that's what these guys are saying

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,967 Posts
She's terrible. She detracts from the act of whoever she's stood next to. She doesn't have a clue how to do her job.

WWE don't know how to do managers.

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
Barely got past the first minute or so, it was obvious where it was going, just moron's being paid to say things that internet fans will obviously agree with. She's done a hell of a lot of good for Dolph, who whilst being extremely talented wasn't over at all before she came along, Dolph clearly lacks presence & that's what Vickie is there for, he's been praised for his last couple of promo's but would peeople have actually been listening to him if he wasn't introduced with the "excuse me" line?

·
SGT. AT ARMS
16,416 Posts
I don't know Vickie was alright a few years ago I just think her whole act is just stale now with the Excuse me! line every damn week, she really over uses it. I do agree with what they said about believing that she could get someone gold and advance they're career's cause the only guy she's managed that was a main eventer was Edge and he was already a main eventer before she paired up with him. Also she isn't a great talker all she does is scream and act annoying, she's more about getting her self over than who shes managing cause who gets more heat Dolph or Vickie?

Honestly Dolph doesn't need her anyways he's a pretty good talker and perfect in the ring what good does she really do him? getting him heat? no cause all the heats directed towards her, being the mouth piece? no cause as i said he doesn't need one he's better than her on the mic. Dolph didn't need Vickie to get over all wwe had to do was let him get on the mic every week and let him do his thing he's a very entertaining guy.

Those guys in the video are dicks though and deserve to be kicked in the balls.

·
Riddle me this...
423 Posts
Barely got past the first minute or so, it was obvious where it was going, just moron's being paid to say things that internet fans will obviously agree with. She's done a hell of a lot of good for Dolph, who whilst being extremely talented wasn't over at all before she came along, Dolph clearly lacks presence & that's what Vickie is there for, he's been praised for his last couple of promo's but would peeople have actually been listening to him if he wasn't introduced with the "excuse me" line?
This.

I haven't watched RAW in a while, and watching the last episode I was surprised by just how much heat Dolph was getting. He was getting nothing pre-Vickie.

While it's true that Vickie steals the show just by walking out, that's why she's been paired with a wrestler who is lacking charisma and heat. It works well, her heat rubs off on him.

As for not helping the wrestlers she manages, she tends to manage already high-profile wrestlers (Eddie, Edge, Big Show) so no, she really can't do much for them. Chavo is a vet who let himself be jobbed, so how was she supposed to help him? She hasn't managed too many young talents, and I think she's doing well with Ziggler.

·
Registered
7,130 Posts
before dolph met vickie he was walking back stage saying to random superstars "Hi I'm Dolph Ziggler"

and look at the us champ ziggler you see today

to say vickie did'nt elevate him is a bold faced lie

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
I have no idea how anyone can say she's the worst manager in wrestling history.

She draws more heat than 75% of the heels on the roster and, imo, has genuinely helped in the advancement of Dolph Ziggler (which is the purpose of a manager, right?).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts