Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know about you but i think the star of the Cutting Edge segment last night was Vickie. Look, i know she's annoying and all but i think that's the purpose, she's supposed to annoy people, but other than that i think she did her job very well, i could buy into every emotion she showed when the clip of Edge kissing Alicia Fox was played and when she's mad at Edge for playing the clip of Ziggler cheating on her, and also when she kissed Ziggler at the end i think it was the best part, when i saw it there's part inside me legitimately wanted to boo her, lol. If anything, that segment just proved that Ziggler still couldn't really hold on his own, i know he did okay in his little parts but i didn't think it was good enough, i mean, if you took Vickie off Ziggler, Edge would easily outperform Ziggler on the mic, and that would make him look bad, she easily carried that segment for Ziggler, not to mention the heat she got was just immense which tremendously helped Ziggler getting over as a heel, that's why i don't think he should turn face soon, especially when he's still not too reliable on the mic. I just think she's a great heel but she doesn't get enough credits for it. Just wanna share my thought on this.

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
I love Vickie Guerrero, she plays her character to absolute perfection, she's always entertaining and she can be used as a good way to get great talents such as Ziggler over very quickly.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
She's meant to irritate, and she does it well. I mentioned it in the SmackDown thread, but when she was screaming, my dog was flipping out.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Seriously?

EVERYONE here loves Vickie Guerrero because they've been successfully fooled by the WWE machine into thinking that annoying automatically = great heel...and it's unwarranted because she's still a piece of trash with no acting talent that couldn't get picked up by WWE if she didn't have a husband that died working for them.

·
You might very well think that; I couldn't possibl
5,214 Posts
Ziggles has a lot of in-ring capability, but he's only subpar on the mic. When Vickie speaks, on the other hand, she's more annoying than Angie Harmon on crack. Putting the two together makes sense.

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
...and it's unwarranted because she's still a piece of trash with no acting talent that couldn't get picked up by WWE if she didn't have a husband that died working for them.
flairs son got a shot, he bombed

sammartinos son got a shot, he bombed

would anyone really give a damn at all about Ted jr. if his name wasnt Dibiase?

vickie may well have gotten put in a story because of her husband, but she has excelled in her role - no acting talent yeah, like the WWe is full of a bunch of deniro's and olivier's. she gets more heel heat than anyone on the roster, aside from maybe the GM alert bell.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Seriously?

EVERYONE here loves Vickie Guerrero because they've been successfully fooled by the WWE machine into thinking that annoying automatically = great heel...and it's unwarranted because she's still a piece of trash with no acting talent that couldn't get picked up by WWE if she didn't have a husband that died working for them.
I thought a lot of people here disliked her, i saw a lot of posts here wanting Ziggler to turn face and suggesting that he should get rid of Vickie. I mean, it's okay if they want Ziggler to turn face, but considering she's helping him a lot, it seems all the effort of getting him over as a heel will be pointless if he turns face soon.

I personally think she does her job well. Her screaming, the most annoying part about her, actually served a purpose for the most part, i think just she's great at showing her emotion last night, it's like she got legitimately heart broken, which made it more believable.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
I thought she was great last night. When she started screaming at Edge "it was our wedding!" I actually kinda felt bad for. Edge had a look on his face like yeah I know I fucked up big time.
Great segment.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
To be honest and not comparing Vickie to him,but she made me remember of Dracula on Nosferatus.

On one second I was feeling bad for him/her when they where rejected or "bullied" by those around them (in one case Cena,Lawler,Edge,etc. and in the other,basicly the world)

And on the second right after that I was feeling discusted by them when Vickie was laughing saying that Edge couldn't touch her and when Dracula was eating his victims.

That just show how great of a heel she is,and not some worthless piece of trash with no acting talent

·
I'm a Christian
699 Posts
Vickie does a good job at pissing people off, but lastnight is was basically about Vickie and Edge when it should of been Ziggler and Edge.

Reactions: geraldinhio

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
Vickie was so great yesterday, I forgot Ziggler was there.

But yeah Vickie obviously gets the most heat in the E.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
i agree, she is carrying ziggler

;)
You know what? I agree with you, and that's the sad thing.

Vickie may be horrible...and she is, she's absolutely horrible, but Dolph is.....nothing. He's absolutely nothing, he's one of the most forgettable people I've ever seen. This guy couldn't get the attention of a bull if he covered himself in red paint.

·
Registered
807 Posts
In a kayfabe way I feel sorry for her. People contemplating actually using their finishers on her, the joke segment/promo king and cena had about her..if she was a normal looking diva..there'd be an outrage!

Get's alot of heat, more than most heels. And all she has to do is say 2 words.

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
Urdnot Wrex said:
EVERYONE here loves Vickie Guerrero because they've been successfully fooled by the WWE machine into thinking that annoying automatically = great heel.
Isn't that the same exact excuse that people give for The Miz?
Dolph is.....nothing. He's absolutely nothing, he's one of the most forgettable people I've ever seen. This guy couldn't get the attention of a bull if he covered himself in red paint.
Which is why he's on fire and has caught the attention of the entire wrestling world. Or are we ignoring that part? Because if we are, I'll totally agree with you.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts