Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
Nah that’s this jerkoffs strategy. He will make stupid statements then backpedal and act confused when called out. Legit does it every thread and acts like the one being attacked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Initially I thought he was a rather reasonable fellow, strong in his beliefs - the majority of which I disagree with - but moderate in his comportment. The kind of fellow you could wrangle with over the cracker barrel at the general store and differences of opinion were not social crises. It soon became clear I was mistaken

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
It seems like you have a bit of a problem with multiple people wherein you claim those people dont understand what you're saying or are imputing motives and opinions to you that you dont really have

Just saying it's not one person it's like 4 or 5. Maybe work on your clarity :draper2 :trolldog
I said I found it boring and that I like Chapelle's other stuff. Whatever you make up in your head from that, it's not on me :shrug

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
Crona, I don't want to misrepresent your opinion, which is just the absolute worst, so could you expound a bit more on why the persecution, as you call it, of NAMBLA is a crime against humanity? And provide some more clarity as to why only a reactionary would object to the sweet, pure love that can only exist when the cherry of a 9 year old boypussy is popped by the penis of a 57 year old man?

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,880 Posts
Cool (Y) Go back to your faction buddies. Or your wife. Or whatever it is you do. Post shit gifs? Beg for rep?
Oh, Jesus Christ on a unicycle...I for one welcome a Bradatar/Crona war of words, because it's easy to pick a side and even easier to predict who'll emerge not looking like a limp-wristed imbecile...

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
Oh, Jesus Christ on a unicycle...I for one welcome a Bradatar/Crona war of words, because it's easy to pick a side and even easier to predict who'll emerge not looking like a limp-wristed imbecile...
Jesus was better on a pogo stick

Wanna fite about it

61 - 67 of 67 Posts