·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
Vice :heston

Even HBO couldn't take their faggotry anymore

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
It was really boring. I love "offensive" stand-up and Dave Chapelle's stuff has been really good for that, but Chapelle has just turned into a boring reactionary in his comedy.

·
Registered
11,839 Posts
Chappelle went out of his way to offend everybody. That was basically the point - take all the arrows because he doesn't give a fuck. Try and blackball him, he doesn't care. Mainstream commercial comedians have sponsors and advertisers to worry about. Chappelle could quit tomorrow and live happily ever after. He doesn't chase the fame like others, and he has money to burn. This was social commentary for it's own sake.

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
Dave Chappelle a reactionary :maury

Commies have no sense of humor :draper2

Inb4 I'm not a commie how dare you blah blah blah :eyeroll

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,880 Posts
It was really boring. I love "offensive" stand-up and Dave Chapelle's stuff has been really good for that, but Chapelle has just turned into a boring reactionary in his comedy.
The fact that you didn’t like it suggests that it’s good, and now I very much want to see it.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
The fact that you didn’t like it suggests that it’s good, and now I very much want to see it.
By all means. I've liked Chapelle's other stuff, but continue on with the circle-jerk :)

Reactions: BarackYoMama

·
24,250 Posts
The Vice staff should be laughed out of existence by the mouths of all.

What a pathetic insufferable bunch.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
People too sensitive these days. Have to learn to laugh at yourself. Self depreciating jokes are hilarious. I'm Latino I don't get offended at all when comedians make fun of us. It's funny to me and a lot of it has some truth to it. When you get offended by stuff it's almost as if you are giving validity to the thing you are offended by.

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
Bill Hicks and George Carlin would be chased out of venues by angry mobs with pitchforks :lol
The live audience always loves the comics, it's maladjusted 'adults' who are Internet Famous like the bitchboys at Vice that tut tut like maiden spinster aunts when confronted with the facts of life

Reactions: Ninja Hedgehog
1 - 20 of 67 Posts