Wrestling Forum banner

181 - 183 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Going by the evidence I don't think that's a possibility.
I am trying to peice this logically but I assume Benoit had some abuse issues and struck nancy to a point which he killed her.

He was than remorseful and regretful after the attack but his mind was so twisted to the point he managed to convince himself that it would be better for his young son not to live in this world than grow up with a dead mother and father facing life imprisoment.

So he decided to selfishly murder his own son and then himself after looking up 'easiest way to hang yourself on google'

In the documentary I legit cried at the part of Chavo finding Eddie in the hotel room and the daniels death. That got to me the most.

Whilst Chris Benoit was a great wrestler his last moments in life will always define him and in my opinion he can never be forgiven. I dont know why it was so hard for Jericho or Chavo to say this.

Yes he may have been your freind or favorite wrestler but nothing excuses nancy and daniels murder.

For those of you who still support benoit or the sullivan did it conspiracy pls for the love of god stop. You are doing no favours to Nancys family or David.

Juat take a look at daniels eyes on google search and tell me with a straight face if you still support benoit.

He and nancy did not deserve any of this. If benoit was consumed with rage and couldnt cope anymore why didnt he just off himself and leave Nancy and Daniel slive? They were innocent. Konnan said something to this effect on his podcast last week.

·
Registered
163 Posts
It's also worrying that David Benoit thinks he can ever wrestle as "Chris Benoit Jr" and that any wrestling company would touch him with a ten foot barge pole.
David gave me a heavy autistic vibe. It probably does not help that u probably have idiotic fans tell him how great Chris was. And how WWE is "wrong" to erase benoit from their history books.

I understand its hard for David losing a large part of his family. Hard for him to comprehend. But he has to eventually accept the brutal truth that Chris was a savage murderer in the end of the day.

So yeah Chris Benoit = great wrestler but evil selfish individual.

May god grant heaven for Daniel and Nancy

·
Registered
182 Posts
I am trying to peice this logically but I assume Benoit had some abuse issues and struck nancy to a point which he killed her.
She wasn't killed by a strike and her death definitely wasn't instantaneous. Broken back, bruises, injuries on the head, neck, being tied up etc. He snapped and brutalized her (in the words of her sister).

181 - 183 of 183 Posts