Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
You had an overnight to think of a response, and that's the best you can come up with? Pathetic, really. Almost as sad as your life. Good luck. You'l certainly need it, whoever the fuck you are.
lol I checked back onto this wasteland to see what was up and saw you'd had another go, you little bitch. Typical of Rollins fans, outspoken corporate shills. I'd suggest rather than being a stooge online, you pay attention to your home life, fuckknuckle

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
51,985 Posts
lol I checked back onto this wasteland to see what was up and saw you'd had another go, you little bitch. Typical of Rollins fans, outspoken corporate shills. I'd suggest rather than being a stooge online, you pay attention to your home life, fuckknuckle
I get why you're angry. You responded to a post of mine from two weeks ago, and got absolutely shit on for it. And now you can't help but check this thread every few hours. I get that your entire life has been a big, miserable failure and you have no one that actually gives a fuck what happens to you. I'd be miserable, too. You also can't seem to come up with one legitimately decent insult here, either. I feel for you, man. Chin up. Life will get better (well, probably not in your case, but still).

·
Registered
466 Posts
I get why you're angry. You responded to a post of mine from two weeks ago, and got absolutely shit on for it. And now you can't help but check this thread every few hours. I get that your entire life has been a big, miserable failure and you have no one that actually gives a fuck what happens to you. I'd be miserable, too. You also can't seem to come up with one legitimately decent insult here, either. I feel for you, man. Chin up. Life will get better (well, probably not in your case, but still).
It was the top post in rants. You tried to shade those who aren't here.

To think you'll be raising a child with this idiotic line of thinking.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
51,985 Posts
It was the top post in rants. You tried to shade those who aren't here.

To think you'll be raising a child with this idiotic line of thinking.
So, you do stalk my posts. :LOL:

It was a post from two weeks ago. Fact.

Another fact; no one here even knows who you are, including me.

Now, show us on the doll where life hurt you. You seem extremely angry and depressed. I'm sorry, man. You'll bounce back.

·
Registered
466 Posts
So, you do stalk my posts. :LOL:

It was a post from two weeks ago. Fact.

Another fact; no one here even knows who you are, including me.

Now, show us on the doll where life hurt you. You seem extremely angry and depressed. I'm sorry, man. You'll bounce back.
lmao a total shot in the dark. Crazy.

Who are you, even?

21 - 26 of 26 Posts