1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
John "Bradshaw" Layfield
Kane
Undertaker

???
I would like all of them to return, but I don't think there is much chance of us seeing JBL. Would love to see him though, one of the best heels in my time of watching wrestling(albeit short) and I think WWE could do with a credible heel just now.

I have a feeling Taker will return at SS, although it wouldn't surprise me if he made a comeback at Vengeance.

Kane I could see returning the SD! after Vengeance, to then take him on at SS.

·
Registered
187 Posts
95% kane will return, its highly likely
50-50 undertaker will, i dont think he will
1% jbl, he aint coming back, mayb in the future for a project
I'd say kane will, if not then smackdown after it, undertaker might but i cant see it happening, but if he does then michelle mccool may return soon (rumour said when undertaker came back to wwe she was gonna return aswell) so dunno, and jbl said he doesnt see himself in wwe, but mayb for a storyline or something.

·
Banned
2,229 Posts
Taker and Kane are returning soon, I think we will see them return together with Kane masked.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
i would say Kane!

·
Magnus Mark!
5,961 Posts
Kane and Undertaker have reasons to come back, We might even get Undertaker and Kane back on the same night. JBL would be pointless he doesn't need to return.

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
Perhaps the Brothers of Destruction could return together and feud with R-Truth & The Miz? I, for one, wouldn't mind seeing this.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Kane and Undertaker have reasons to come back
Undertaker won his last match and obviously will never his issues with Kane (now a face) or Nexus (which no longer exists). So, precisely what reason does Undertaker have to return beyond, you know...just coming back for the hell of it?

JBL is one of the worst world champions in WWE history, and his only good match was a carry job by Eddie Guerrero. He was past his prime in 2004 - why precisely would anyone want him back now? He could be useful as a manager, announcer, or GM, but please never in the ring.

Perhaps the Brothers of Destruction could return together and feud with R-Truth & The Miz? I, for one, wouldn't mind seeing this.
If Kane & Undertaker as a team in 2011-2012 doesn't feel stale to you, you have officially forfeited the right to ever complain about WWE not building stars. Forever.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
THE UNDERTAKER WILL DEFO BE THERE

1 - 20 of 20 Posts