Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're afraid?

I wanted the pics like that so you could barely see them. I wish I would've made all the pics except for Orton like the HHH one.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
BrckBrlnXII said:
You're afraid?

I wanted the pics like that so you could barely see them. I wish I would've made all the pics except for Orton like the HHH one.
look, you ask for our opinion and we give them too you, there's no need to jump down our throat for it.

It's ok yeah, but he's right, the blending on some of the pics does stop them looking that good. It may have been what you wanted to do but that doesn't mean i twas the right thing to do to make the banner look good.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
It is a bit unfair to have a go at someone for offering an opinion, although you haven't actually asked for opinions, you asked for ratings. Here's mine on it:

4/10

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
hay sux.

Cuts need to stand out more. It sucks when they are blended in like THAT. I mean, why put them in there if you can barely see them?

4/10

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Djibril said:
look, you ask for our opinion and we give them too you, there's no need to jump down our throat for it.
I'm not "jumping down your throats for it", all I asked is why he was scared.

How is that "jumping down your throats for it"?

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
GreatOne edited his post.

·
Premium Member
4,641 Posts
It didn't make sense so I edited the 'I'm Afraid it's not good bit'. It's a phrase commonly used in the U.K. (Evidently some people got the wrong end of the stick)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts