Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
That would make no sense whatsoever.

I can see shenanigans in this , possibly a Kevin Nash return.
It would make a bit more sense then Vince being the higher power or The Rock being chosen as the "Corporate Champ" if you remember those storylines. They've sort of reverted back into the late 90's type storylines with this current so i wouldn't be too surprised with a similar outcome (HHH revealing that him and Johnny Ace were planning all of this to keep Punk away from the title). It's pretty unlikely but i wouldn't totally rule it out.

I think Miz & Truth will go over due to some sort of screwjob. Don't know how it'll happen though

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
The only match on the card worth watching and even at that, it doesn't have the heat of previous bouts. Miz/Truth should win through shenanigans so that team Trips can pull off the win at S Series. Trips/Punk on the same side should be interesting to watch to say the least lol.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I dont know why but i can see this:

Punk and Miz are in the ring then Punk tags in HHH and Triple just goes on a random little rampage on miz and truth over he hell in a cell happenings. Then while he is beating down miz, punk gets HHH off and pushes him away abit then HHH punches Punk and throws him out the ring thus turning him slightly heel, then HHH goes back to miz and miz just gets the roll up pin on HHH and defeats HHH/Punk.

After the match Punk gets back in the ring they both then do a chessy stare off and then punk walks out on HHH while he's left alone in the ring.

Daamn what a random twist ehhh

·
Banned
1,216 Posts
No matter what happens, HHH will win. He always fucking wins.

·
Sorry bout your damn luck
3,483 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Can't see The Game taking a heel turn any time soon. Awesome Truth to take it controversially, with a Nash interference and a new heel alliance formed (won't go as far as saying it's the reformation of NWO).

The night will mainly be about this and the likely return of The Undertaker.

·
Registered
9,549 Posts
Triple H heel turn would make no sense. Miz and Truth essentially cost him the COO gig. So unless he plotted to get himself removed as COO it's pretty illogical.

Most likely outcome. Nash interferes costs Triple H and Punk the match.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Should be a pretty good match. Hope it gets alot of time.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
So, basically, a powerhouse/brawler (who admittedly is very good from a psychological perspective) & a technical wrestler vs a guy who has to be carried to a watchable match (Miz) and someone who botches every move (Truth).

oh, wait, Miz and Punk are in it! ***** match!!!! oops, never mind. there's no way this'll ever end cleanly. ** match, at best, and HHH needs to stop hogging the spotlight and let young talent like Truth and Punk run the show.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Triple H heel turn would make no sense. Miz and Truth essentially cost him the COO gig. So unless he plotted to get himself removed as COO it's pretty illogical.

Most likely outcome. Nash interferes costs Triple H and Punk the match.
^ thats what i was thinking. heel HHH would mean hes with McMahon which would mean the last few months of storylines would be pointless

plus Nash has finished filming that movie so he'll be back soon. he has a feud with Punk to finish(i guess) and has a score to settle with HHH. Laurinaitis will hire him back

·
Registered
240 Posts
Im hoping to see Triple H and Punk win although the likely hood is that their going to lose to Nash interference. Punk gets taken out by Nash, Trips helps Punk with Nash, Miz/Truth comes along beats the hell out of Trips and pins him. Is what I think'll happen.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts