Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Yeah, Edge is too close to Kane. Other than that I don't like the look of the logo too much, looks like you added a stroke to it going inside. Also I like the text but it could do with maybe being a bit thinner.

Pretty good though. I think the first is better but there's something quite appealing about the way edge settles into the bg more.

good job anyhoo.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
It's very good. The only thing wrong is Edge is too close to Kane and the logo isn't that great. The first one is better. 9/10 and 8/10

·
Something Good Can Work
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
mickf03 said:
Yeah, Edge is too close to Kane. Other than that I don't like the look of the logo too much, looks like you added a stroke to it going inside. Also I like the text but it could do with maybe being a bit thinner.

Pretty good though. I think the first is better but there's something quite appealing about the way edge settles into the bg more.

good job anyhoo.
Yeh, I did stroke the logo, you couldn't really see it otherwise.

I'll be back in a bit with an updated version.

EDIT: Here it is, I moved Edge over.

·
Registered
681 Posts
pretty good i really liked the second one you picked good color for it espically!

7.5/10 any chance of an hbk vs angle post?

·
Registered
13 Posts
9's and 10's out of 10?

I don't give ratings but it does not deserve that.

Sorry dude, i'm not liking this.

The logo is very choppy. The wind effect is horrible looking. The colour put together makes it look worse. The WWE logo in the corner really ruins it. The text is horrible. Now your sig, thats nice work.

·
Registered
169 Posts
The_Best_There_Is said:
7.5/10 any chance of an hbk vs angle post?
Yeah, I was thinking just that myself! I'd love to see an HBK/Angle one, also a Trips/Batista one as well!

I love the first one. Of course, Edge was too close, but the edited version looks so much better. The "Revenge is Sweet" has the wrong font and I feel that it doesn't need to be in there. The color is great and I love the pic of Kane you used, it really captures the feel of what the storyline is all about....Overall 8.5/10.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts