Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
43,887 Posts
I love the Dream and everything, but that's easy for him to say when he's in NXT as opposed to the main roster.

Spend a couple months on Raw and/or SD and see how well things go.

·
That's the way it has to be
1,124 Posts
He seems to have worked out that only being a corporate bootlicker will save him from limbo on the main roster. Good for him. Prick.

·
Premium Member
16,889 Posts
:lmao Genius.

If he's too over before going to the main roster he'll be buried and forgotten. But, if he creates a riff now and sucks up to Vince, he'll be a made man. He's already lying and putting the blame on fans transitively.

·
Southern Pride
3,206 Posts
The question is will Vince will even know about what Velveteen Dream said? How "in the know" is Vince about what happens on the internet? So trying to get on Vince's list of favorites with this may be a waste of time.

Either that or Velveteen wants the internet to stop liking him. :lol

·
Registered
455 Posts
Someone get this man an oxygen tube.. if your head is that far up your boss's ass, you're going to suffocate!

Either that or he is trolling the shit out of everyone.
he looks like he takes it up the ass. seriously? why is wwe pushing this guy where 20 years ago he would of been in ricos position.

·
Absolute Scumbag.
4,016 Posts
Even if I think he’s mediocre, I am glad a superstar finally tells the truth. Tired of all these lying money hungry bums like punk and Ambrose saying whatever they can to hurt the company. Hopefully now more folks will feel inspired to own up to their own personal faults

·
Bury me one foot for every inch of heel she's wear
2,431 Posts
He wont have a friend in the world

See: Lio Rush.

·
Registered
12,000 Posts
Also dude doesn't get 'scripts' and 'story' is as important as cast.

He says the new Star Wars sucks compared to the original because of the actors? Well for one, the original cast are in these new ones dumbass.

They suck because of the people behind the camera (Disney, the filmmakers, etc). AKA, the people behind the camera in WWE.

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
I just say this. Velveteen Dream ain't too far off from the truth. It's not 100% on the performers but it's a huge part of it.

·
Used to be a Dreamer, Dreamin' of a Fire
6,348 Posts
I consider Velveteen Dream one of the top 3 best in the world but his real life opinions really make me cringe. I don't know if he's going for a Candace Owens type thing or what but only a performer so great could get away with sounding so dumb

edit: and I get the angle that he could be just trying to set himself up for a good push but based on his pattern of being a contrarian, I wouldn't be surprised if he actually believes this stuff

edit pt 2: after reading his full comments, he has to be in character and doing some meta level heel work. I refuse to believe that he genuinely believes, on an intellectual level, that "the new Star Wars movies suck because the actors suck". It sounds like satire. If anything, I'm more willing to believe that he's taking a shot at Vince and couching it as "praise"

·
Registered
996 Posts
Ew, could he suck up any more? Ain't gonna save him from being another generic smiling black guy on the main roster. And I doubt the people backstage like an ass kisser.

41 - 60 of 74 Posts