Wrestling Forum banner

Velveteen Dream Asks If It's Fair To Critique Vince McMahon

991 Views 16 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  ellthom
Source: https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2...-if-it-fair-to-critique-vince-mcmahon-655056/
WWE NXT North American Champion The Velveteen Dream made a series of posts to his Instagram Stories today, apparently defending WWE Chairman Vince McMahon.

Dream asked if it's fair to critique Vince over issues with the WWE product. He then apparently blamed the WWE Superstars for failing to entertain the fans.

You can read Dream's full posts and see screenshots from Instagram below:

Let's play a game...
Is it fair 2 critique Vince? I mean after all WWE is a form of entertainment. U do know WWE is a TV show, Right!?!?

WWE Is A TV Show Put On Cable and Network TV

BY WHO U ASK

Answer:
Vince McMahon
Evil Boss (OnSreen)
&
DIRECTOR OF HIS
TV SHOW's (OffScreen)
RAW, 205Live, SmackDown, ETC..

George Lucas Directed STAR WARs

VINCE MCMAHON Directs RAW, SmackDown, 205Live and he's directed everything else U've watched from WWE over the last 40years

Point Is: When TV sucks it's because the Actors and Entertainers and StuntMen FAILED 2 Entertain U

VINCE CAN WRITE ALL DAY

IT'S UR "FAVORITES" THAT HAVE 2 MAKE IT ENTERTAINING

STAR WARS WAS GREAT IN THE 90S TOO! The New Ones SUCK BECAUSE THE NEW ACTORS SUCK. And Yes This Is Still A WWE THREAD

Game Over

I Meant DREAM OVER
Reactions: ripcitydisciple
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Asuka
123,116 Posts
Dream is smart. He's trying to rig the system in his favor, because he knows his gimmick and his blackness are going to kill him on the main roster.

Mad props, most people in this company are dumb as bricks. Anybody who thinks these are his real thoughts is beyond hope. He's seen the very same people who killed it in NXT fail on the main roster. They didn't suddenly become bad, you really think he believes that? He's trying to work Vince.

· You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,798 Posts
is this guy for real? he sounds like a cadbury's chocolate bar.

· NBA
7,087 Posts
STAR WARS WAS GREAT IN THE 90S TOO!

Btw, Attack of the Clones is from 2002 and Revenge of the Siths is from 2005, so Phantom Menace is technically the only 90s Stars Wars movie.

The New Ones SUCK BECAUSE THE NEW ACTORS SUCK. And Yes This Is Still A WWE THREAD
The script sucked donkey balls, too, you know. Last Jedi couldn't even manage to make sense within its own confines. And neither Carrie Fisher nor Mark Hammil were superb actors at the time either. Also, Going by this and his "90s Star Wars rulz too" post...Should I infer that he liked Hayden Christensen's performance?

No issue with the rest of his posts. The dude's smart as fuck and has made a huge bet by pulling this.

· NBA
7,087 Posts
Mad props, most people in this company are dumb as bricks. Anybody who thinks these are his real thoughts is beyond hope. He's seen the very same people who killed it in NXT fail on the main roster. They didn't suddenly become bad, you really think he believes that? He's trying to work Vince.

This. By posting all of this stuff, he knows that people are going to tell him "wait till you fail too, you'll see" which is going to make Vince want to see him succeed so as to rub it in those people's faces, because if Dream succeeds, the old man can use this to tell them "See? It was the talent's fault, not mine". Basically the dude knows he has a glass ceiling named Vince, so he has decided to take advantage of the recent anti-Vince wave to try and reverse the situation.

· Registered
6,456 Posts
The booking is shit but the talent is shit too. It's one of the worst rosters of all time. Certain guys can take garbage and make it watchable, like Samoa Joe, R Truth, and even Moxley before he left. Guys like Rollins, Reigns, McIntyre, Balor, they're boring as fuck and have zero charisma. Does anyone honestly think that charisma vacuums like Rollins and McIntyre are going to be entertaining if they wrote their own shit? I mean, they might be a bit more tolerable, but it's still gonna suck

· The Empire will Reign again
18,474 Posts
Dream just playing politics, I'd rather see him make it on his own incredible merits but if kissing ass is what it takes to prevent his burial, and he's okay with swallowing his pride, then I'll be okay with watching his push to the moon.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.