Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keep One, Fire One. Who do you guys choose?

:shocked:

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Who's hotter? Velvet. Whose better in the ring? Angelina. As much as I love seeing Velvet every week, I'd keep Angelina because TNA need as many women as they can that can work.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I'd keep Velvet b'cos she hot where as Angelina reminds me off this bird I go uni with, very ewww.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Who's hotter? Velvet. Whose better in the ring? Angelina. As much as I love seeing Velvet every week, I'd keep Angelina because TNA need as many women as they can that can work.
But at this point, Angelina has gone so bland, I'd consider keeping Velvet instead.

·
Registered
6,849 Posts
Angelina in every way. I think she's good in the ring, better on the mic and is more attractive to me

·
Registered
62 Posts
Wewll Angelina is the better wrestler whoch may say keep her, but Velvet is great on the mic and looks hot. TBH they really are a team / duo so taking one away weakens the other, certainly that was the case with Velvet when angelina was absent, and probably the3 same would happen in reversae. so to me its keep both. But lets see some others start to share the limelight.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
I'd fire both... Neither I like. So neither would stay... I'd replace them with Katie Lea and Mia Yim.
^Haha, this I like :D

But if I really had to fire one, it's Velvet. One less Beautiful Person to eat up airtime.

And in terms of wrestling ability, they only teamed Lacey with Velvet to make Velvet look better. She was always the worst out of her, Love, and Rayne.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
since i hit fast forward the second the women start wrestling, i'll choose velvet just so i can look at her until the fast forwarding begins.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Angelina. No Knockout cuts a better promo than she can. Anyone who remembers her "contract signing" with Awesome Kong will probably agree.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Theres no question that Velvet Sky is more valuable than Angelina....i dont even think its debatable to be honest. Velvet isnt as good in the ring obviously, but she's at least competent...and thats all that matters if youve got the looks. Its not like she's Lacey bad out there. Velvet Sky is far more marketable than Angelina.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Theres no question that Velvet Sky is more valuable than Angelina....i dont even think its debatable to be honest. Velvet isnt as good in the ring obviously, but she's at least competent...and thats all that matters if youve got the looks. Its not like she's Lacey bad out there. Velvet Sky is far more marketable than Angelina.
And that's exactly the problem TNA's had with the Knockout division as of late - choosing marketability over talent, assuming that good looks are better than good talent. Kong wasn't marketable. AT ALL. Was that a good reason to get rid of her? No! (I'm kinda glad she's gone, but that's another story.)

The KO division in 2010 proves that going for what's "marketable" doesn't always work. Except for the emergence of Madison Rayne as a top-notch heel, NOTHING good has come out of TBP being the focus of every single segment for what seems like an eternity. With their paper-thin roster, this would've been the perfect opportunity to give some other girls a chance (Taylor, Sarita, Hamada, Daffney, etc.) But no, TNA chose the "what casuals want to see" route, and have severely weakened their division in the process.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts