Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The impact before lockdown and lockdown itself made me really think how far she has come. Now a credible performer im my opinion. Suprised she didnt get the belt. What do you think?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Like I said in the Velvet's hair thread the mods should really sticky a Velvet sky thread so that way all Velvet related stuff can be organised into 1 thread instead of threads about her popping up every 5 minutes though I do have to agree OP Velvet has improved a lot in the ring but we shouldn't start singing her praises now she still has loads of room for improvement in the ring and on the mic though she does play a much better heel character she is gradually growing into the face role though I think it would be best if her Madison and Angelina got back together and Madison and Velvet locked Angelina in a dark room and forced her to start eating again

·
Registered
557 Posts
Velvet > Kelly Kelly at the ring IMO.
And yes shes realy improve herself.

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,300 Posts
She's still trash, though. I'd say the most improved Knockout is Miss Tessmacher. She's went from godawful to decent. Its one good thing about tag teaming with a solid vet like Tara. Sometimes the vet's skill will rub off and the other person will learn something. Its not unlike benching a younger quarterback behind a vet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts