Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Opinions on her commentary and input please

Should she perhaps call all the Womens matches or co-host Dark every week, maybe you think she is terrible

Your choice....

·
Registered
465 Posts
Brilliant.

Have her replace JR.
I think she's great too. She's fairly low key and focuses on the product and I think that's quite an important thing given the tendency for JR to go off on tangents shitting on things. She definitely deserves a permanent job, at least on Dark. She seems pretty knowledgeable and contrasts well with the others.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I like her work and the dynamic she brings, a good foil for Taz when he's heeling it up. I'd make her a regular on Dark.

The tooth & nail match wasn't great but it could have done with Veda selling it instead of grumpy JR just shitting on it setting the tone for the PPV.

·
Premium Member
6,945 Posts
She honestly does not stand out for me one way or the other. Now that Tony is apparently off Dark, I generally tune out the commentary except for Taz.

·
Registered
995 Posts
She is a breathe of fresh air especially when Taz and excalibur tend to squabble and distract from the match.

If I'm being honest Taz is the weak link on commentary he just rambles, distracts,and burys talent on the reg.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts