Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Chopped Liver
5,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone is planning on opening a vBookie on the Iron man Match tonight on RAW.

I cant find anyway of opening one myself, so I guessed that only Mods can operate the feature.

Just a suggestion as this is a pretty high profile match, and I'm sure many people would bet on it.

N

·
0 Posts
I don't think so. Basically there could only be two outcomes in the match (on a draw, don't they keep going?), and spoilers point towards a certain someone winning. So it's pretty much a sure thing on who will win, especially with last week and all.

But I'll definitely do some for the PPV matches (probably the four biggest matches -- Undertaker vs JBL, Angle vs Eddie, and the soon-to-be-announced RAW matches). If there's a hyped match for Raw or SD! I'll do it as well.

I don't think any mods or admins but me have been doing it...

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Nitemare said:
I don't think any mods or admins but me have been doing it...
I had a look and couldn't work out how to do it. I know it's me and I'm useless, but I really couldn't. The vBookie link only allows me to view past events. Is it possible for Super Mods/Mods to do events, or is it just admins? Admins would make sense, seeing as your asking vB to pay out points to people, but I always like clarification, if only for my own piece of mind. :)

N

·
0 Posts
When you make a new thread, look below the submit button for other options. Just check the vBookie part. It's just like making a poll. Do a test if you want to see how to work it. (ya)

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
It's pretty easy to do, I do quite a few of them over on BDW. No point of doing the Iron Man Match tonight because as several people have already said it's basically a forgone conclusion who's going to win.

N

·
0 Posts
Do a test in the dumpster, right, Flash? And make the odds 100000/1 and then bet all your points on that and make it win.

o

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
http://www.weforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163985

It worked. This strikes me as a very easy way for mods to make themselves rich, if they want to. I won 700,000 on that event (yeah, I wasn't concentrating as I've had a hard day at work). If anyone particularly wants to remove them, then I had 37,346 before I made (and won) the event (I know because I made a note of it). If nobody wants to remove them, then I don't mind either.

But yeah, can all mods make the events?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts