Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
Well it seems kinda late now since Summerslam is this Sunday.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Mmm. Firstly, it's a bit late. Secondly, the vBookie system isn't wonderful. It's a good idea in theory, but in matches where it's obvious who's going to win, there's no point and in matches where it's 50/50, both outcomes would have the same odds, meaning the system can be beaten and you can't lose.

N

·
0 Posts
I would have done it.

Flash, if you ever make any, just add as many match-winning types. Like Angle pins and makes people submit, so there's two different ways to win, and knowing Angle, he might get DQed.

Anyway, sorry, I just got on for the first time in a while. My fault.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Actually, that'd be the best way to do it. Rather than have a bet for who would win, it should be on how the match would be one (pinfall, submission, DQ etc), as then the odds would be able to be different (seeing as 90% of matches are won via pinfall).

N

·
0 Posts
That is how I did the first few, but on the cage match (I think that's what I made), it was basically just because people were mixed about who would win.

Yeah, if it's pin (although Angle, if he wins, might make Eddie tap), just make the odd amount lower. Since it's tomorrow, I guess some could be done now. You left AIM though...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts