Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Had zero intention of getting this until I actually saw the game in motion. Wow. It won't be a Day 1 purchase (I have way too many games to play at the moment, including Bayonetta) but I'll definitely buy this one day.

·
The One Free Man
7,331 Posts
Pre-ordered this game months ago. Only watched a few videos of it, don't really want to spoil too much. But I cannot wait till this Friday. After work, it's the first game I'm playing... Then a bit of Fallout: New Vegas.

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
Got this last night. It's pretty fucking epic. If you have an HDTV, this is one of the best looking games I have ever seen. Looks like a movie at times. I don't think it's like Bayonetta at all, but that's just me. It's shallow and the acting is terrible (but in a so bad that it's good type of way) but it's still very fun and addictive. Another game that crept up on me, much like Enslaved I think this is a hidden gem that is going to get lost in the Oct/Nov mega release shuffle.

·
Ambrose & Cesaro 'nuff said!
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got this last night. It's pretty fucking epic. If you have an HDTV, this is one of the best looking games I have ever seen. Looks like a movie at times. I don't think it's like Bayonetta at all, but that's just me. It's shallow and the acting is terrible (but in a so bad that it's good type of way) but it's still very fun and addictive. Another game that crept up on me, much like Enslaved I think this is a hidden gem that is going to get lost in the Oct/Nov mega release shuffle.
My thoughts exactly, definite sleeper hit. Need to sort my house out and then shall be putting this beauty on =D

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,463 Posts
I will probably rent this when I can from work but it looks great. I was looking at it at work and the reviews have been great and it kind of makes me think this will be the Dead Space of 2010 if people buy it.

·
Ambrose & Cesaro 'nuff said!
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, really happy with it, i mean yeah
it does borrow bits from other games ala Dead Space/Halo and the acting would be best seen in a soap opera but regardless and most of all, its just fun... I feel some games forget that sometimes but I will say something, its relentless at times, just doesnt seem to let up, at one point must of been a hundred bullets on the screen at once!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts