Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Vampiro (who is the head booker of AAA and LU) was on Wrestling Epicenter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h7x3Yib6LA

On if Lucha Underground stars will be part of a talent exchange with Impact Wrestling: “No, what Dorian said has been mistranslated by media outlets, it hasn't got that far yet and isn't happening as of now. This is a deal between AAA and Impact. Impact will have matches on AAA shows, Triplemania and TV, for example. We will integrate some of our talent into Impact. Hopefully, eventually, way down the line, maybe do some inter-company angles infuture. Baby steps. Both them and ourselves want to do it right.”

·
Registered
8,854 Posts
Not sure what he is talking about. I know fans were speculating about if Impact would end up working with LU but I do not recall hearing anything that Dorian said being reported at they were working together now.

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure what he is talking about. I know fans were speculating about if Impact would end up working with LU but I do not recall hearing anything that Dorian said being reported at they were working together now.
Media reported it as if if Dorian said yes LU will be on Impact when asked about it at the press conference a few weeks ago. Thats not what he said at all.

Reactions: Hencheman_21

·
Registered
8,854 Posts
Media reported it as if if Dorian said yes LU will be on Impact when asked about it at the press conference a few weeks ago. Thats not what he said at all.
OK, I never saw any report or thread on that so I missed it. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
If I remember correctly wasn't the report that AAA talent who appears in LU can appear on Impact provided they use a different gimmick than they do on LU? (I.E. Mil Muertes can't be on Impact but they could have a Judas Mesias return)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts