Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's happened to all of us.

Mine isn't extremely bad, but as a kid, I loved the Pokemon games. Absolutely adored them. I got Gold from my parents for Christmas (iirc the game was more than 50 $). Anyway, a family friend of mine came over, played my awesome new Pokemon game and from that day I never found it again. My family friend either stole it or lost it. Shattering.

What have you lost that meant a lot to you or was really expensive?

·
Banned
18,819 Posts
fuck that's a lot of things that I have lost which was of value to me, at least one good thing came out of it, remembering to chec kthat I have everything! Here's a short list

Watch
Ipod
earphones x2
PS2 Memory card
magazines
shoes

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Let's see.....

Various Pokemon Cards
Pokemon Silver
Several Generation 1 Transformers (NOOOOOO!)
Tons of 80's/90's Basketball Cards
Several wallets (with money in them, I might add)

And that's just what immediately comes to mind.

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
Had a plastic wallet thing full of shiny pokemon cards, took it out to the shopping centre put it down and totally forgot about it until I got home. Rang up the shop I left it in and they hadn't seen it. I cried.

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
It's been awhile since I lost something valuable, but my car did just recently die on me. Well most likely died.

Hip...WTF. Why did you bring your laptop to the beach? You don't have to answer this.
eh i brought my nephew, and i dont like swimming, so i brought my laptop, left it i na bag, and completely forgot, i went back .... but it was gone :(

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
wow too many of you played/like pokemon. The only thing I ever lost of value was a TI-89 graphing calculator, the one that can do crazy calculus shit. It was the school's so I had to buy a new one with my money to replace it, at the time it was like 160 bucks.

·
Custom User Title
15,224 Posts
Drawings, I draw all the time and I did even more as a kid. I've been looking for some of my old drawings that I remember and they've completely disappeared. Only conclusion is I threw them out, which is real odd because I doubt I would have. They're not anywhere on the level I can draw at now, but it;s cool to look back at them.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
I am really careful about my things, so I don't generally lose much that I place of high value to myself. But one time after work, I went for a drink with a few colleagues and I was SO tired - it was a long, hard fucking day. So I had this little plastic carrier bag with me that I had put my work clothes into after getting changed - I also flung the watch (it was annoying me on my wrist) my Girlfriend had bought me the Christmas before and my wallet into this little carrier bag.

No idea why I did this, especially my wallet as I'd obviously be needing it at some point lol. Anyway, needless to say, I was a washout because of tiredness and went home soon after arriving - and I left the fucking bag somewhere, never to be found again.

Girlfriend gave me shit for weeks about losing that watch.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts