Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Honestly, this shoot is terrible. Before I get hate, I'm not saying it was the girls' fault! I'm saying the poses the photographer picked sucked because it minimized each woman's best features, plus the dresses they wore were boring IMO.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
Honestly, this shoot is terrible. Before I get hate, I'm not saying it was the girls' fault! I'm saying the poses the photographer picked sucked because it minimized each woman's best features, plus the dresses they wore were boring IMO.
^^^Agree with him

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
There's only a few shots I like. Two of Paige, two of Emma, one of Lana.

So many lame smiles, poses, and wardrobe.

Paige's legs covered by knee high socks. :eek:ut Get enough of that every week on TV so I'd like to see them bare in these photoshoots.

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
Terrible shoot. PG :lmao

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Damn looking good, not fap worthy tho.

·
Registered
13,848 Posts
It was weird seeing Emma wear black, maybe because she's always wearing colourful ring attire. Nikki, Eden & Lana looked the best. Overall the shoot was pretty bad tho.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Paige and Lana can be my valentine.

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
Shitty PG shoot, Paige and Lana still looked great through.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Lana and Naomi looking amazing. Could have captured the theme a bit better with this one thou.

·
EXCELSIOR!
16,263 Posts
Cot dayum at Emma tho. :eek:bama4 :eek:kada

That Cody Rhodes is a lucky man. Brandy is smoking.
Word. :eek:bama

Counting down the days until Cody beats Henry in a Copyright to the "Sexual Chocolate" Nickname on a Pole Match so he can give the copyright to Eden / Brandi and thus help her fulfill her destiny. :mark:

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Every shoot is the exact same now because they don't want to do anything more than PG.

Here's clothing that shows very little skin, now stand there and smile. That's it.

There is no creativity, there's no sexiness, there's nothing.

If I were one of the divas I'd refuse to do a shoot anymore, they make the girls look worse.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts