Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
968 Posts
I'm not a big fan of the Hardys, but I don't really see that many "good points" in Morley's little rant here. He really just comes across as bitter.
I agree 100% with this. First off who is Val Venis to be Criticising anyone? he was an average wrestler at best that hardly set the WWF alight with his Charisma. His little ladies man routine had been done before and so much better by Ravishing Rick Rude years before he even probably got into wrestling. And his TNA stint consisted of a good strip poker game sequence with the Beautiful People and him beating Jeff Hardy up in a Toliet, again hardly ground breaking stuff

Matt Hardy is overweight (I think I might be right in saying this was due to a medical problem though) but even on his worse day he is a better wrestler then Val Venis. I think him criticising Jeff Hardy is complete maddness as Jeff is a better wrestler then Venis will ever be

The Iceing on the cake was Val criticising the TLC matches, as I remember them they were far greater then any match I have ever seen Val Venis wrestle in. I think it takes more talent to Swan Tom Bomb off the top of a ladder then it does to walk to the ring with a towel wrapped around you saying "Hello Ladies"

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.