Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so glad that chair shots to the head are a thing of the past in the WWE.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
I think many wrestlers didnt even think about internal damage really, they probably just thought that it will hurt but the pain will go away, you get a headache? so what it will go in time, its pretty ridiculous looking back, it makes for a good visual but to think how much he struggled for the sake of a chair shot that most people wont even remember.

its like smashing a computer with a hammer then wondering why it wont boot up properly. Some of these guys even saw it as badge of honor to work with a concussion, as Ive said before really, its the silver lining of the benoit incidents resulting investigation / research, at least more people are aware of the damage this stuff can do.

·
Registered
17,523 Posts
As bad as it is, I can't help feeling less sympathetic when he continues to wrestle 12 years later.

·
Registered
16,460 Posts
this was the normal back in the day, even Brock admitted himself he had suffered multiple concussions and never told anyone.

I am just happy WWE superstars are at least putting their health first today. Big thanks to WWE who are taking this very seriously too.

·
Registered
11,111 Posts
As bad as it is, I can't help feeling less sympathetic when he continues to wrestle 12 years later.
Exactly....

This is why the whole lawsuit business is so dumb its like these guys are suing WWE yet for years before and after they carried on wrestling.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,258 Posts
"I took one of the most vicious chair shots to the head the wrestling industry had ever seen"

Jesus Christ could he sound like any more of a mark for himself.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts