Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant be the only straight male to be completely creeped out by these things. Im not talking about how they feel just how they look and ive never seen an attractive vagina. Covered in hair looks like a rat is between their legs and shaved just looks weird. Not to mention the inside of them is fucking gross too, like i wanna see your insides that looks like uncooked meat. Yet girls will play themselves and look at you like its the hottest thing ever WTF.

And they taste awful too, its like drinking sweat. I go down on girls cause they like it but I always have my eyes closed, try not to breathe and think of cats and shit so that I wont hurl. Oh yeah they smell too, the clean ones dont smell horrible but theres still that faint pussy smell thats like b.o.

Did I mention that they bleed and get infected, ever have sex with a girl on their period? Dont do it.

Well anyways I still love you ladies but I just had to rant that you have the most disgusting body part on the human body.

·
The Loose Cannon
5,833 Posts
I cant be the only straight male to be completely creeped out by these things. Im not talking about how they feel just how they look and ive never seen an attractive vagina. Covered in hair looks like a rat is between their legs and shaved just looks weird. Not to mention the inside of them is fucking gross too, like i wanna see your insides that looks like uncooked meat. Yet girls will play themselves and look at you like its the hottest thing ever WTF.

And they taste awful too, its like drinking sweat. I go down on girls cause they like it but I always have my eyes closed, try not to breathe and think of cats and shit so that I wont hurl. Oh yeah they smell too, the clean ones dont smell horrible but theres still that faint pussy smell thats like b.o.

Did I mention that they bleed and get infected, ever have sex with a girl on their period? Dont do it.

Well anyways I still love you ladies but I just had to rant that you have the most disgusting body part on the human body.
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Are you sure you're not gay, O/P?

You also felt the need to call yourself a straight male? Overcompensating much!

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
I agree that they don't look as good as boobs or ass or thighs or face but there's just a natural attraction to it when you see one

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
You sound like you have had some experience with this. Go on.
I only did it once with an ex girlfriend, no condom too. It wasnt too much blood but still seeing your dick with blood on it is a scary sight.

I'm not sure girls sit around discussing how awesome dicks are and how much they love putting them in their mouths.

If they do... Then point me in their direction...
Im sure if someone made a pros and cons list comparing penises to vaginas the vagina will have much more on the con side

·
Locker Room Leader
12,165 Posts
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

OP likes cats, but hates pussies :lmao

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
must have been hard to overcome on your first time, I guess.

·
The Man
25,722 Posts
You're missing out man, pussy is great :yum: you might need to add alittle seasoning if it tasted that bad for you though.

I've never had some while my gf was on her period but I was pretty darn close. Her annoying best friend was crying all day due to a breakup and we had to change our plans. ive heard good and bad about it though :lol

1 - 20 of 121 Posts