Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I couldnt find one so here we go. Seems like a pretty good show but if it comes down to V or Flashforward at the end of the season I hope they hold onto Flashforward.

Evans the FBI agent that "Juliette" from Lost plays seems like a good strong character but I dont know what they are doing different then they did on Lost but she was WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY better looking on Lost.

Anyways since there wasnt a thread I started one, maybe there wasnt one because no one cares about this show. I just finished episode 3 and will update my thoughts as the series goes on.

Caught up on all 6 episodes and the series is starting to pick up some steam. Anna pwned that big dude in the alien jelly tub. Thats one badass character.

·
Valar Morghulis
7,600 Posts
There was one back ages ago.

ANNA = amazing.
As is the black V. Eh, I won't spoiil it but I really enjoy the show, more-so than Flashforward actually.

·
Premium Member
32,163 Posts
Do like the show indeed. I really hope it doesn't come down to only being able to renew either or between V and FlashForward. I prefer FlashForward but there both two of the better shows currently going.

·
Valar Morghulis
7,600 Posts
I think they've both got potential, and it's a shame both can't continue. I mean ABC won't ever replace Lost - it's not possible. But these shows at least entertain me

Flashforward's improved a fair bit since it came back too actually. I don't really understand the mind set of 4/8 episodes then a massive break though. How's a show supposed to gain support like that, it's really odd.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts