Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Chemical Monster built a new company called UWE: UNLIMITED WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT. Chemical Monster soon realised that the poularity of the WWE was succumbing and thus he thought of bringing back the good old days of wrestling. He decided that UWE would consist of some WWE superstars, some WCW superstars and some TNA superstars. He called up certain superstars and encouraged them to join the company. He decided to get rid of Cruiserweights and Divas. He enlisted only 2 divas Lita and Trish for playing the role of an associate. He bought the telivision rights and declared that UWE would be shown every saturdays on USA Network. The show would be a 2 hour show. After calling up certain entertainers he enlisted these superstars:

Abyss (H)
Batista(F)
Brock Lesnar(H)
Booker T.(F)
Big Show(H)
Bubba Ray Dudley (F)
Christian(H)
Chris Jericho(F)
Carlito Carribean Cool(F)
Daivari(H)
D-Von Dudley (F)
Edge(H)
Goldberg(H)
Hardcore Holly(F)
John Cena(F)
Jim Ross(Face commentator)
Kane(F)
Kevin Nash(F)
Lita(F)
Lilian Garcia(F) [Announcer]
Melina (H)
Mercury (H)
Muhammed Hassan(H)
Matt Morgan(H)
Nitro (H)
Randy Orton(H)
Rob Van Dam(F)
Rhyno(H)
Shelton Benjamin(F)
Sting(F)
Trish Stratus (H) (Injured)
Tazz(Neutral commentator)
Undertaker(F)

The show will be called CYCLONE

Every PPV will be on Sundays Here's the list of the PPV

JAN: ROYAL RUMBLE

FEB: DAY OF THE SADISTS

MAR: INDEPENDANCE DAY (JUST LIKE WRESTLEMANIA)

APR: REVENGE

MAY: NIGHTMARE

JUNE: DEVIL'S PREDICTION

JULY: BLOODSHED

AUG: SUMMER BASH

SEP: CYCLONIC SUNDAY

OCT: HALOWEEN TO REMEMBER

NOV: THUNDER

DEC: WINTER TO HELL

The first Cyclone will be aired on Saturday.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Good luck with Cyclone Chemical Monster, i hope it will be as good as X-Zone, rosters look nice, look forward to reading the first show.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The reason i left X-Zone was because BloodTitan's internet was not working. He had to post two shows. For his own good I sacrificed my own show so that he could concentrate on his original show with HBKicon33196. Thus i wanted to start a show with only one roster on my own. So for our own good we both closed WWE: X-ZONE. But Fire Wolf will you be the Graphics designer for this thread? I'll be glad if you agree

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanx a lot man. It's funny you know when i had first entered in the BTB section and i had written a show it was called UWA and no one replied for 3 whole weeks. and now I've not even posted a show and still people reply on this thread. It means a lot to me guys thanx.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts