Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this is my brand called USWF(united states wrestling federation)

ok...each day will be 2 episodes of uswf mayhem...each episode will be like an episode of raw or smackdown(just with some of the best of all time).

on our first shows coming up we will crown the hardcore champ, television champ(which is like the united states or ic), the lightweight championship, and the tag team champions. we will also begin the tourny to crown the first ever heavy weight champ for uswf.

~heavyweights~
abyss
kurt angle
jbl
shawn micheals
chris jericho
ddp
kevin nash
ken shamrock
sting
the undertaker
jeff jarrett

~tag teams~
hardy boyz
dudley boyz
americas most wanted
public enemy
road warriors
revolution(wcw name)((saturn&douglas))
icp
d-x(gunn&road dogg)
sabu & sick nick mondo

~lightweights~
chris daniels
aj styles
paul london(without fur coat)
elix skipper
chris candido
kid cash
billy kidman(from wcw)
sick nick mondo
jerry lynn
x-pac
rey mysterio
juventud guerrero
sabu

~mid-card~
tommy dreamer
saturn
vampiro
raven
new jack
sandman
mr. perfect
owen hart
konnan
dean malenko
malice
shane douglas
rob van dam
kanyon

factions:

d-x_shawn micheals, x-pac, billy gunn, road dogg

dead pool_raven, vampiro, violent j, shaggy 2 dope

·
Banned
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
ok this is our first show. to start things off we are goin to crown a tag team champion!!

we go to the comishioner of uswf,william regal, for a special announcement regarding the brand new lightheavy weight championship, and the tag team....."ladies and gentlemen welcome to the first ever saturday mayhem show..the first title that we will crown is the uswf tag team championship. next week will be the light heavy weight championship .i have decieded on a very interest format for this championship. we will have a tag team tourny which will feature 12 of the 14 lightwieghts! the other 2 men will be chosen out of a hat and will get a bye. the final match will end up being a triple threat match for the lightheavy wieght title. but tonight,our tag team titles will be crowed! it will be a over the top rope battle royal feaurting hardy boyz, dudley boyz, public enemy, road warriors, icp. however this will be different from a regular tag team battle royal b.c if 1 member is eleminated the team can still win!but, two of the teams, amw and the revoultion, will not be in this battle royal. infact scence they were choosen by the fans..they will face each other at the ppv..who ever wins that match will wrestle in another match at the ppv against the winners of the battle royal tonight in a ladder match for the tag team championships at the "HELLS BELLZ" ppv. i hope you enjoy the battle royal tonight, and the first ever uswf saturday mayhem event!

~(mike tenay's voice)"welcome everone to the first episode of uswf mayhem wrestling! im here with my partner mean gean!"
~(mean geans voice)"well as you can see the tag teams are making there way to the ring, mike, i think this is goin to be one of the best matches ill ever see!"
~(mike)ok well all the teams are in the ring and the bell has sounded! look at the hardy's goin rite after the dudley boyz this is gunna be tons of carnage.i can tell already!
~(gean) well the road warriors are bashing the hell out of public enemy wow johnny grunge is getting pounded and hes alredy eliminated! wow! that waz realy fast! now rocco rock is all alone!
~(mike)well now shaggy 2 dope and violent j are taking apart gunn, but road dogg cant help because he is pre occupied with animal and hawk! things are not looking good for d-x right now!
(gean) well icp is hitting gunn with some powerful blows to the sternum and...wow! they just nailed a double ddt wat a move billy gunn is hurting!
(mike)but look at roady hes hitting left and rights on the road warriors and it looks like rocco rock is helpn them out! roady nailed animal with a suplex and rocco climbs to the top! wats this! a big elbow by the big man to animal
(gean)mike look at that holy crap! hawk is getting the worse or the dudleys and the hardys
(mike) hawk is down on the canvas and matt is holding him down as jeff climbs to the top and...dam! he hits the swanton on hawk. hawk is defenceless now. animal is getting wrecked in the left cornor by icp. look at roady hes seen enough of bily getting messed up hes fighting back!!
(gean)look at roady hes on fire! he nails shaggy in the gut with a powerful boot nd now he nails an elbow, nd another, nd another hes a man on a misson!
(mike)well billy gets to his feet now d-x is ripping threw j! double shot to the stomach nd they both pick up j nd toss him out! now shaggy is all alone! take a look across the ring at the dudleys nd hardys fighting it out!
(gean) look! d-x, shaggy 2 dope, rocco rock! they just eliminated d-von and matt hardy!
(mike) wat a turn of events now we got all the teams but 1 has only 1 member! now bubba nd jeff seem to made an allience nd so have shaggy and rocco this looks to be getting interesting! but wait! i think they forgot about road warriors! now they are to their feet! we got a showdown.
(gean) well animal nd hawk are goin after d-x punch after punch! wait now they got roady on thier shoulders nd hawk climbs to the top!
(mike) wow! billy gunn just got up nd threw hawk out of the ring wen the warriors were goin for there signature move! now it looks as tho each team, or wats left of them, are picking their enemys
(gean) well d-x is the only complete team in there right now they seem to be goin after rocco nd jeff hardy nd shaggy are goin at it! but wat! animal is just standing there...Hey! wats he doing, he just jumped out of the ring....HE JUST ELIMINATED HIMSELF!
(mike) o..ok well...now we got jeff hardy from the hardys...bubba from the dudleys...shaggy 2 dope from icp and rocco rock from public enemy and well...looks like d-x is stilll in there!
(gean) look at hardy hitting suplex after suplex onto rocco. now hardy climbs to the top nd hits the superstar press from the top rope onto rocco. now shaggy nd hardy pick up rocco to eliminate him..but wait rocco reversed into a power slam to hardy nd he just poked shaggy 2 dope in the eye.
(mike)hes dayzed nd now rocco picks shaggy up in a scup slam nd eliminates him! wat a turn of events here. jeff hardy is getting double teamed by d-x and hes battered nd bloody now. easy pickins for d-x...o man here comes rocco nd now rocco just eliminated roady..wow d-x lost thier advantage! now its jeff hardy, billy gunn, rocco rock, and bubba!
(gean)look at bubbas eyes staring at jeff hardy! hardy better turn around from the crowd! o man bubba just closelined jeff hardy out of the ring, but he went with him!
(mike) in the blink of an eye we got 2 great tag teams gone! now rocco nd billy gunn are hitting each other with repeated rights nd lefts!rocco is bout to eliminate billy but wat is this! ITS X-PAC! he just low blowed rocco nd billy almost eliminates him. wow just like that billy gunn has the advantage!
(gean) these two are starring each other down!
(mike) they both want to win the tag team titles! anything can happen! billy just rushes into rocco nd nockes him out! but wait! rocco stayed on! billy is nailing him with lefts nd rights but rocco is fighting back!
(gean)O NO! ITS X-PAC ND ROADY!
(mike) all three d-x members are beating the hell out off rocco who is still on the apron not letting go!
now a drop kick by billy gunn and thats it rocco hits the floor nd now x-pac nd roady hit the ring in celebration. wat a shame!
(gean) BUT WAT A MATCH!
(mike) well d-x is your first ever uswf tag champs. wats x-pac doing? he grabs the mic
(x-pac)you have just witnessed the greatest tag team in the history of the world win the tag team titles!
billy gunn and road dogg from d-x are the tag team champions! so im goin to win the light wieght title b.c you know wat! i am one of the wrestlers who gets the bye! there for im just one match away from the finals! but we got something else we want to say.
(mike) this should be good..
(x-pac)scence billy nd roady are tag champs...im gunna be that lightheavy weight champ...all we need is a heavy weight to win the world title...and i think i got just the guy...the leader of d-x....and the man that will win the first ever heavy weight championship at our first ppv......
(gean)well who is it...
(x-pac)SHAWN MICHEALS!!!
(mike)MICHEALS SOLD OUT! HE JOINED DEGENERATION-X!!
*goes off air with micheals, x-pac, billy gunn, and road dogg with d-x shirts on*

official preview for next weeks show

super crazy & christopher daniels v aj styles and paul london

first match in television title tourney!: konnan v kanyon

next week you will see four extraordinary men in a tag match to advance in the light wieght tourney. william regal will make some match announcements for the ppv!also the date for the hellz bellz ppv epic event next sunday!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
hey man, I love your roster. The idea of past and present is kind of cool. Mabye when you are writing your show, write out the matches instead of the color commentators talking about it. Make it more like we are watching it on Tv, instead of listening to it on the radio. Also try adding some color to it because that often times can get some veiwers. I like how you have a website for your BTB. And just remember, keep writin'; and I'll keep Readin'.

·
Registered
573 Posts
aside from the fact that you are using 4 wrestlers who are no longer with us (R.I.P Curt Henning, Owen Hart, Brian Pillman and Mike Hegstrand) the roster is pretty strong. I give it a 6.5/10 for use of the above four and for a lack of presentation. Some colour and spacing would really help

·
Banned
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the ideas i waz thinking the same after i wrote it. next week ill use your ideas! and there will be a big suprise planed for my next weeks shows

·
Banned
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]yea i realize this now thank you for the comments my show will be better next week

ok heres wat im gunna do im gunna brake tradition a little bit and have next weeks show right now............

the night starts with regal in the ring addressing the crowd about matches for the HELLZ BELLZ ppv.

regal-welcome everyone to the2nd ever episode of mayhem. tonight as you might know i am making some match announcements for the ppv. but also tonight we have some great matches....chris daniels and super crazy v aj styles and paul london in the light weight tourney. we also have 3 more light weight matches. they will be elix skipper and chris candido v kid kash and kidman also sick nick mondo and psicosis v jerry lynn and flash flannangan the final match is to determine who gets the bye....x-pac v brian pillman!

now i am goin to announce some blockbuster matches for the ppv...we will determine the hardcore champ when 4 of the sickest men battle it out in a fatal four way match...it will be vampiro v new jack v sandman v malice! also at the ppv americas most wanted will take on shane douglas and dean malenko for the number 1 contendership for tag titles. the winner as you know will wrestle 2 matches that nite, the second being against d-x in the ladder match!

before we get all this action under way... i want to announce 3 more matches tonight...they are in the t.v title tourney! tommy dreamer v raven, dean malenko v owen hart, and saturn v mr. perfect!
lets gett this show going!!
(miKe) wow we got one hell of a show for you fans tonight!
(gean) i wanna see these matches lets get this going!

1st match-super crazy and chris daniels def. styles and london
these 2 teams beat the hell out of each other for a solid 15 minute bout, but as aj styles waz attempting the styles clash onto crazy paul london nailed styles in the face with the drop sault. styles waz down but so was crazy. daniels ran to the ring and nail london with the angles wings he then hit aj styles with his own move the styles clash and placed super crazy on top to get the victory!

2nd match-konnan def. kanyon
konnan dominated this match. he claimed before hand that it waz his destiny to win this title for mexico he distracted the ref many times and waz able to use many weapons. althought kanyon tried to fight back on many occasions he waz to week to mount to much offence so he lost this bout in 7 minutes

3rd match-kid kash and kidman def. primetime and candido
before the match started kash and kidman were having many verbal arguments and primetime and candido seemed to be working well together. however the tide turned near the end of the match when candido went for a powerbomb but waz reversed into the kidman bomb. kash got into a street brawl with primetime, so candido waz helpless and couldnt fight off the shooting star press.kidman
and kash win in 10 mins

4th match- saturn def mr. perfect by DQ
these two wrestlers exchanged submission moves throughout the whole long match. however when saturn went for the death valley driver it waz reversed into a fisherman suplex. with victory sure in hand mr. perfect told the croud that no one kicks out of that but when he went for the count saturn kickd out at 1! an enraged perfect ran outside the ring to grab a chair and he nailed saturn right between the eyes in the 15minute match

5th match- x-pac def. brian pillman
it seemed from the begining that it waz pillmans destiny to win this match. for every move that pac did it seemed that pillman had a counter. but wat he didnt have a counter for waz the tag team champs nailing pillman in the back of the head multiple times! which let to the x-factor on the tag titles(which the refs didnt see)x-pac wins in 8minutes

6th match-jerry lynn and flash flannangan def. nick mondo and psicosis
this waz the first strait up match of the night. all 4 men devestated each other to the point ware they just wanted to give up and thats wat psicosis waz forced to do. mondo blackdout outside the ring and jerry lynn and flash each went to one top rope and both nailed a falling headbut to psicosis at the same time! wen the ref saw that psicosis waz busted open he called for the bell at 17 minutes

7th match-raven def dreamer
raven used his ravens rules to pull this one out. althought dreamer waz clearly incharge at most points. raven did his best to slow the match down like u usually does. raven hit 3 strait raven effects onto a cookie sheet. but when dreamer still wouldnt stay down raven pulled out his last resort. he brought a table into the ring. he placed it by the turnbuckle and then climbed the turn buckle with dreamer. he back waz to the table as dreamer waz sitting on the top rope. raven then hit an raven effect onto the table to claim victory in 11 mins.

8th match- owen hart def. dean malenko
this waz the greatest, most techical match to be seen yet in uswf. both men tried their submission specials multiple times durring the match. ever the oppertunest owen worked on malenkos leg throughout the whole contest. after a lot of ware and tare on the thighs of malenko, owen hit the sharpshooter one final time to make malenko tap in 25 mins.

official preview will be posted at the uswf website! tune in next week to see the finals unfold for both tourneys and the start of the heavyweight title tournement!![/COLOR]

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Hey man, He improved some on your BTB. I can't wait to see what will brae tradition. Maybe you might want to work on some spelling/ grammer stuff and you might want to add some color to it. Also you might not want to tell the viewers who will win before the match starts up. Also mabye get some storylines going with some interviews between some matches and stuff like that. But other than that it is a cool BTB. I can't wait for your next show. And remeber, keep writin'; and I'll keep readin'.

·
Banned
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
following week....

wait and bleed by slipknot is announced as the official theme song for mayhem....
........as it playes highlights of last weeks show are shown....

amw is in a back room talking to some men that only they can see.

(james storm)i cant believe that your gunna wrestle in uswf man! that lightweight tourney is gunna get good now
(chris harris) if you wrestle tonight you will turn this crowd inside out.....

we cut to our first match

1st match- saturn v owen hart
this waz a match of youth v the exepienced. owen was a man on a mission as soon as the bell rang. his first move waz a go behind leg trip then locked in a half boston crab. perry saturn waz having trouble defending against owens fast submissions and it seemed as though he wouldnt go far in this match. just then saturn hit a huge german suplex and owen landed strait on the back of his head. saturn then tried to wrestle owen in his own submisson game but that failed. then saturn turned to wat he waz famous for. he nailed owen with a series or 8 suplexs. vertical, t-bone, belly to belly, superplex, etc. owen kept kicking out however. then saturn tried to set up for the dvd but as he had owen on his shoulders he went behind him and lockd in the sharpshooter. saturn taped at 15.03

2nd match-super crazy&chris daniels v kid kash&kidman
this match had no power moves, no submission, it waz all lucha lebre action. these 2 teams went back and forth with seeting sentons from the top rope to flip powerbombs to the canvas. near the end of the match kid kash walkd out of the ring and up the entrence stage leaving kidman to deal with daniels and super crazy. kidman fought both mens attacks off for a good 4 mins but just wen kidman went for the sitdown powerbomb he went right into the angles wings; but that wasnt alll. super crazy went to the top rope and naild a 450 splash to seal the victory in 12 minutes

3rd match-konnan v raven
this match was wrestled slow but it waz very technical, suprisingly. these 2 men beat the hell out of each other with chairs and tables and other metal objects. but raven had more of a fire in his eye and he went under the rind and grabed a chair. then he grabed gasoline and a match. konnan was battered so bad he had no idea wat was goin on but someone else did, and not raven. out ran tommy dreamer who ripped threw raven. tommy hit raven with a powerbomb and then left the ring with a smile on his face and he pulled a contract out of his pocket. then konnan woke up from being passed out and put raven in the taquila sunrise...raven tapped at 10.50. tommy then ran back in the ring, threw konnan out and took out a pen and forced raven to sign a contract to face him at HELLZ BELLZ!

*before 4th match starts hardyz are shown battleing the dudleyz*
(mike) well we dont know wats going on here, but it looks like these 2 teams are beating the hell out of each other
(gean)it looks like the hardyz are trying to say something....
(jeff hardy) you want us so bad you got us at the ppv
(d-von) the only way your getting us at the ppv is if we choose the match!
(matt) name it!
(bubba and d-von) TABLES!!

match 4-vampiro v new jack no weapons allowed
for once these 2 men are unable to use weapons if they use them they will be kickd out of the fatal four way match. these two go at it, each giving each other all they got. vampiro using is lucha lebre skills he picked up in mexico. new jack using his power moves to over come the lucha moves. just as new jack hits a power bomb out runs sandman and gives new jack a neck breaker on the rope. vampiro picks him up and hits a nail in the coffin to win this short match in 7.04

match 5-malice v kanyon
this was the shortest match in the short history of uswf. kanyon nailed malice with a couple strong rights and lefts and a tough kick to the stomach, but when he tried to kick his stomach again malice cought him and nailed him with a sitdown powerbomb to win the match in 3.07

match 6-jerry lynn&flash flannagen v ? & ?
jerry lynn and flash are waiting anxiously in the ring to see who their mystery opponets are..
(mike)well momentaryily regal will come on the titontron and tell everyone there oppents...
*regal comes on the screen...*
(ladies and gentlemen i introduce lynn&flannagans opponets.....
(gean).....welll.........
*the lights go out*
(music sounds)WHOS THAT JUMPIN OUT THE SKY R-E-Y MYSTERIO HERE WE GOO...............
(mike)o my god its rey mysterio & juventud guerrera!!!!!!
(gean)this could be the best match of all time!!......
this match was the greatest match in the history of lucha lebre. the 2 teams hit each other with moves that would take out anyone but not any of these 4. all 4 men put there hearts and souls in this match.
mysterio hit flash with a 619 then juventud nailed a 650 splash the reff counted 1,2...lynn saves the day. jerry lynn then climbs the top rope and hits a hurraconradda from the top and mysterio goes flying. not to be outdone juventud climbed the top rope and hit a missle drop kick to sent lynn out of the ring. flash and juventud locked up and flash hit a drop toe hold and then a standing side head lock. mysterio jumped off the ropes and hit a dropkick. juventud rolled him up and got the victory at 16.05

match 7 main event first match in heavyweight title tourney-abyss v shane douglas
if douglas didnt have so much heart he wouldnt have been in this match. he is already schelduled for a match at the ppv but he wants to win this title so bad he would wrestle a million matches. he fought off abyss for a good 4 minutes enableing abyss to mount any attack. but just as shane stoped his onslaught, abyss devestated him with a huge clothesline. he then continued to pound away the mid section of shane multiple times. but shane fought back, he tried to put abyss in the death valey driver but couldnt get him up. he waz favoring his back. abyss threw him into the ropes and looked like he waz goin for the black hole slam but only a big boot. he went to the outside and grabed the bag of tacks. then delieverd the black hole slam on the takes to pick up the victory at 17.04

at the end of the night billy gunn and road dogg were shown beating the hell out of saturn and spray painted D-X on his back which drew douglas, even with tacks on his back he ran out to help saturn but waiting for him was micheals and x-pac. he waz knocked out so they spray painted his back too. then regal went back there and announced next weeks main event...a six man tag...xpac, billy gunn, and road dogg v malenko, douglas, and another mystery partner!!

·
Banned
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
go to the official uswf website. click on the menu ware it says ppv's scroll down till you see the poll. whichever match gets the most votes then that will be the type of match that tommy dreamer faces raven in at the ppv!!http://www.freewebs.com/uswf/

·
Banned
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
this is the final episode for tonight.......

I FELT THE HEAT RISE UP IN ME....review of last week....

(mike)well regal announced that there would be a six man tag tonight in the main event which wil be d-x(xpac, billy gunn, road dogg) v the revolution(shane douglas, saturn, mystery partner)but besides that the rest of tonight is devoted to the heavyweight title torney!
(well this should be interesting tonight, we are goin to have some great matches!

match 1-winner faces abyss next week-JBL v ken shamrock
when the bell roung jbl went right to the atttack on shamrock hitting him with a closed fist punch to the stomach. jbl countinusly beats the hell out of shamrock and fights off any attack that ken tries to make.
after being dominated for a good 5 minutes shamrock hits bradshaw with a thunderous kick to the face, this opened up a texas cloverleaf, then a figure four leg lock, then a cross armbar. he kept jbl on the matt and used his extraordinary submission skills but he couldnt get the big man to tap. jbl then finially gets to his feet and nails a huge standing clothesline from hell. shamrock is out cold. but jbl mocks the crowd and when he goes for the pin ken kicks out. jbl complains to the reff but turns his back on shamrock. shamrock then rolls jbl up and into a ankle lock. jbl taps at 13.45 in an awsome match

match 2-monty brown v kevin nash
these two punished each other with power moves threwout the whole 20 minute match. a very slow match to start but then picks up when monty picks up the 7footer in a davey boy smith power slam but nash kicks out at 2. nash then gets up and delievers a huge side walk slam to the alpha male. when both get up we got a show of the immortals goin at it. they put each other in multiple tests of strengh holds. then nash threw monty into the ropes but missed the big boot monty then fired back with the POUNCE!! he coverd the big man and got 1...2...kick out. monty looks very dazed and then the lights went out and the sound of gongs ran threw the arena. just then a bolt of lightning hit the ring and the lights went back on. hanging in the air above the ring waz a huge undertaker cross!! both men were knocked out! but monty managed to cover nash who seemed to be busted open.1....2....3! monty advances....wen monty left the ring the lights went off once again..then in a deep scary voice...NEXT WEEK KEVIN WILL REST IN PEACE!!!

match3-kurt angle v shawn micheals
angle said before the match got underway that he would destroy the dreams of d-x by defeating micheals in the first round. its seemed to show because as soon as the bell rang he went to the back of micheals. first angle hit micheals with a serious of german suplex's to scramble his back. micheals then whipped him into the ropes and hit him with a flying forearm then micheals hopped to his feet. he sat on angles stomach and hit him with repeated attacks. angle wouldnt stop fighting back then. he hit an angle suplex to seal the deal. but out ran d-x who nailed angle upside the head to end angles championship run. micheals gets the pin in a superb match at 17.50

*before the next match regal announces that next week will be abyss v ken shamrock in the semis and micheals v monty brow
n the winners will meet each other at the main event*

match4-insane clown posse v road warriors
the match started as violent j v hawk. these 2 powerhouses locked up many times. j got him in an arm wrench but hawk soon got out. after many tags shaggy waz in the ring against hawk. shaggy nailed a tornado ddt from the top rope onto hawk which drew in animal. when the reffs back was turned out ran raven and vampiro. they jumped animal which led icp to nail a double suplex slam to hawk to pick up the victory at 12 minutes.
(raven)tommy dreamer. our match type is up to the fans but i just want you to know, and the whole world to know that now i have joined with icp and vamp to remake the most dominating faction....THE DEAD POOL. so at HELLZ BELLZ whether its iron man, triple cage, your not just facing raven..your facing THE DEAD POOOL! and tonight im going to show you how dominate i am now with the dead pool...im goin to challenge a great athlete right now and im goin to destroy him....so come on out ...spanky!
(mike) spanky! he weights 150 lbs soak n weat!
(gean) this isnt fair mike)

match 5-spanky v raven
spanky walks right into a boot to the stomach and a raven effect to win in 1.03

(mike) wats he doing they are taking him away....
(gean) this isnt right
(mike) look its dreamer hes taking out the dead pool by himself!
(gean) o but the numbers game, now they are dominating him!
(mike)look at spanky helping him but they are too much so him and dreamer leave the ring..wow!!

match6- rey mysterio&juvetud guerrero v chris daniels&super crazy(winner faces x-pac in triple threat
mysterio ducks a total of 5 hits from daniels before he nails a snapmare takedown. daniels makes several quick tags to super crazy as they start to dominate mysterio who desperatly needs to make a tag.
chris daniels hits a spring board moon sault to mysterio then super crazy hits a huge leg drop from the top rope. mysterio mounts a come back and hits a rolling powerbomb. he then finally makes the first tag to guerrero. juvey hits 4 strait dropkicks to crazy and daniels. then he hits a hurraconroda which sends crazy to the turnbuckle. juvey runs at him and drop kicks him and flies off his chest. mysterio flyes in the ring and hits a modified 619 to daniels, which waz off of the post! super crazy falls to a super kick to the face and juvey hits the 650 splash so seal the victory at 18.09. the triple threat match is set. rey mysterio v juvetude guerrero v x-pac for the lightweight title!

match 7-six man tag d-x v the revolution and a mystery partner
the match got underway without the mystery partner showing up. douglas nd saturn fought threw d-x's onslaught,but then x-pac hit a spinning side kick to slow them down. douglas waz dragged to the d-x cornor ware he was pounded on for the next 5 mins. then wen road dogg came in saturn had seen enough. he deliverd a dvd to all three d-x members and went wild but he was slowed down bye x-pac and billy gunn. all three men spilled to the outside. all that was left in the ring was shane douglas and road dogg. the two were tired but kept fighting. when douglas was about to get pinned out ran....STING!!
sting nailed a scorpion death drop to roaddogg which closed this one out. the revolution win at 25.06!

it will surely be exiting to see who main events the ppv and to see wat happens with nash and undertaker and now with sting!

·
Banned
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
schedule: every day will be 4 episodes of mayhem then a ppv every week .

these are the ppvs

1 HELLZ BELLZ

2 retribution

3 rage in the cage

4 final showdown

5 kingdom come

6 eXtreme warfare

7 sunday havoc

8 last resort

9 hells havon

10 war gamez(annual final ppv of fiscal year)

·
Banned
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
matches announced for ppv.........

dudley boyz v hardy boyz in a table match

hardcore title match-malice v sandman v vampiro v new jack

television title match- konnan v owen hart

tag team number 1 contendership match-americas most wanted v the revolution

match type tba-tommy dreamer v raven

tag team title match-degeneration-x v winner of number 1 contender match

lightweight title-x-pac v rey mysterio v juvetude guerrero

gountlet championship match-20 man elimination match_winner gets shot at world title at next ppv!
~featuring- aj styles, kid kash, jerry lynn, elix skipper, icp, public enemy, and many more

heavyweight title match- finalists will be determined in the coming weeks on mayhem!

·
Banned
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
...I FELT THE HEAT RISE UP IN ME KNELT DOWN AND CLEARED THE STONE OF LEAVES...replay of last week....

(mike) welcome everyone to mayhem!!! this week we are going to find out which 2 men will face each other in the main event at the ppv!. also undertaker will make his uswf debut against kevin nash!
(gean)well tonight i want to see more of this tommy dre.....
*ravens music hits, dead pool comes to the ring*
(raven)listen up you no bodies! i'm here to tell you scum bags that tonight mr. regal wants me and dreamer to sign a contract so that we cant touch each other until the ppv. well regal why dont you come to the ring and make me sign that contract!
*regals music plays*
(regal)well raven, it seems as though you forget who is incharge here. its not you, its not the dead pool, ITS ME and im going to make you remember that tonight!
(raven) no regal, im goin to make you remember something....that the dead pool cant be stoped!
(vampiro)regal we are goin go teach you a leson....
(gean)the dead pool is beating the hell out of regal!
(mike) thats our boss! what the hell are they doing
(raven) QUOTE THE RAVEN...NEVERMORE!!
(mike) someone get the EMT's out here!
(gean) o my god regal isnt moving...

match1- the revolution v public enemy
this was a great tag match. it started with saturn hiting many suplex's onto rocco. rocco fought back then with a huge lariat then a leg drop from the middle rope. then johnny comes in and power slams saturn. saturn then gets to his feet and pics up johnny up in a military press then slams him to the canvas. he tagges douglas. shane comes in and knocks down johnny and rocco. he takes apart rocco many times. then johnny runs interference. saturn and douglas pick up rocco and grunge and they both deliever dvd's and douglas covers.1....2....3. at 12.40

*regal is shown on a stretcher backstage talking to an old allie. regal tells him to take the show over when he is absent.*

match2- aj styles v sick nick
styles and mondo went back and forth many times in this highly fast paced match. styles hits the flip kick, knocking mondo out. but styles only gets 2. then mondo gets to his feel and nailes a sharp enzeguri to the back of the head of styles. then mondo hits a spring board hurraconroda to styles knocking him down. mondo brings styles to his feet and hits a standing censor kick to the back of the head of styles. 1...2..kick out. styles gets to his feet. mondo hits him in his stomach but styles took the blow and put mondo in the styles clash to win at 10.45

*d-x is shown in the back beating the hell out of someone but we dont know who*

~d-x comes to the ring...
(micheals)there are 2 kinds of people in wrestling...people that can wrestle and people that are all hype. well just moments ago d-x found someone that was all hype
(x-pac)billy and roady bring him out..
(mike) o my god they beat the hell out of sting..
(gean) i dont believe this, sting got the hell beaten out of him by d-x
(billy) you see this man came last week and quote unquote impressed the fans!
(roady) well he didnt impress us to much, this man is nothing!
(micheals) sting was destroyed by us, just like everyone else
(mike) ITS SHAMROCK! hes out here to help sting
(gean) he just took out the new age outlaws, and now x-pac, and sting is coming to his feel!
(shamrock) if you want to jump sting, then you can fight him, if you want to jump me then you can fight me, right now 2 on 4 we dont care
(sting)WHOOOOOOO
(micheals, xpac, new age outlaws) YOUR ON!

match 3-sting&ken shamrock v D-X
sting got in first and went right after x-pac. he hit him with a ddt then a figure four leg lock. he tagged in shamrock who used his martial arts kicks to the face of pac. but pac used a low blow to slow down ken. then pac tagged in billy. gunn went right after shamrock and hit a spinebuster. but shamrock fought back. he hit a spinning side kick to gunn, who quickly tagged in roady. road dogg ran at shamrock but all the got was a kick to the face. then sting came in. he threw down jesse james, then went to the top rope and hit a 5-star frog splash. then he pickd roady up and delieverd a scorpion death drop. but pac distracted the ref and roady taged in micheals. micheals and sting went back and forth with punishing blows but micheals soon got the upper hand. he dragged sting to his corner and d-x began to punish him. but shamrock wouldnt stand by! he ran in and took out 3 of the d-x members. sting then tagged in shamrock. ken ran to micheals and put him in the ankle lack bout wouldnt tap. then out ran kurt angle. angle took out an already injured sting and then went after shamrock. he hit him with an angle slam. causing shamrock and sting to win by dq at 25.09......angle grabs the mic...
(kurt) for 4 weeks i have seen you use that ankle lock...my ankle lock! im sick of it...(u suck!)...shut up...(u suck!)...what ever...ken..next week i challenge you to an ultimate submission match! the rules are simple. whoever gets the most submissions in 20 minutes wins the match. DO YOU EXCEPT!/?
(shamrock) YOU BET YOUR ASS I EXCEPT!...

*mike tenay is in the ring ready for an interview with tommy dreamer*
(mike)ladies and gentlemen i am goin to have an interview right now with one of the most extreme men in our sport, the man that will fight raven at the ppv....TOMMY DREAMER..*dreamer comes out to a standing ovation, and a kendo stick in hand*
(mike) tommy, the first question is simple..are you ready for raven at the ppv, because you dont know wat kind of match your goin to have..
(tommy) mike do i look like im ready....at the ppv i am goin to make raven bleed. i am goin to make raven hurt...raven started a war as soon as he ddt'd me threw that table!
(mike) ok tommy, my second question is.. wat kind of match do you want to wrestle raven in?
(tommy) i wont be wrestling raven in any match.. i will be fighting raven.. and to answer your question i would love to get raven in that triple cage match! and if i do..raven will experience so much pain!
(mike) ok tommy i have another question.....how are you goin to answer to the dead pool?
(tommy) i couldnt give a rats ass about the dead pool. i have already shown im not scared of icp, vampiro, or raven. and i have a little team of my own that i want to introduce..
(mike) ok?
(tommy) before the night started i told regal i wanted raven next week...so next week will be the dead pool v team dreamer! and now im going to introduce team dreamer! first the man that will rip apart vampiro.....well..first i got a question for you mike...
(mike)wat is it?
(tommy) WAT TIME IS IT!!!???
(tommy) prime time elix skipper!
(gean) wow this could get good!
(tommy) and the team that will destroy icp...AMW!
(tommy) so raven next week we are gunna have an 8 man tag...good luck your gunna need it!
(mike) well i guess this interview is over...
(raven) not so fast...dreamer next week..i am goin to desimate you, i am gunn enable you from being in our match at the ppv...and remember one thing...QUOTE THE RAVEN NEVER MORE!

match4-brian pillman v kidman
these two lightweights went at it in a very good solid match. pillman hit kidman with a bulldog then a knee drop from the top rope, but kidman took the blow and nailed a modified x factor onto pillman then climbed the roaps and hit the shooting star press to win at 6.04

match5-abyss v ken shamrock
shamrock went right on the offence as soon as the bell rang. he nailed abyss with repeated kicks to the ribs, but abyss fought back with a spine buster. then a choke hold. then he picked up shamrock and nailed him in the stomach several times. although this was shamrocks second match of the night he fought abyss with everything. he hit a manhattan drop then a big elbow from the top. but then he walked into a chock slam. abyss went outside the ring and grabed the tacks. he placed them into the ring and attemted the black whole slam but was reversed by shamrock into a spinebuster then the ankle lock, forcing the big man to tap at 15.07. then angle came out and took a chair and snaped shamrocks ankle and applied his ankle lock...then grabed the mic
(kurt) this is only a dose of what you will feel next week in the ultimate submission match!
*a crazed angle walks off...*

match6- undertaker v kevin nash
as soon as undertaker was down the ramp nash ran at him. nash speared him and punched him in the face many times. then he dragged taker behind the enternce stage and and continued the brawl. taker started to fight back and deflected nashes blows.then the reff called the 10 count and there was a double count out but the 2 giants still kept beating the hell out of eachother
(nash) i want you at the ppv big man!
(taker) you will..REST IN PEACE...
*the lights go out, when the come back on both men are missing*

match 7-shawn micheals v monty brown
micheals taunted monty in the begining, but monty derailed micheals with a big boot. then micheals got more serious. he fought monty with strait punches but the alpha male just smiled. then monty picked up micheals in his davey boy smith power slam, then he hit a sidewalk slam. he then put micheals in a camel clutch but micheals soon got out. micheals hit a drop kick then a head lock. micheals connected with a flying forearm, then locked monty in a sharpshooter. then monty powered out. he threw micheals into the ropes and hit the POUNCE!!!! but out ran d-x! but right behind them was sting who desimated them. micheals was still tired from his first match of the night but he managed to nail monty with the sweet chin music! he got the victory at 19.07. then d-x dragged sting to the ring and started to pound him.

*music sounds*im all grown up now .....
(mike) its stephine mcmahon!!
(stephine) i am regals replacement for a while, so i have some matches to make!
at the ppv for the title will be ken shamrock v shawn micheals...but there will be a stipulation!
d-x is banned from ringside, and if they show up then shamrock is automaticly champion!
and another thing, at the ppv its dreamer v raven...the winner of that match gets a shot at any title they wish! thank you and have a good night!

·
Banned
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
....INSIDE MY SHELL I WAIT AND BLEED....review of last week

(mike) well last week stephine was announced as the temporary replacement for regal. on her first night she made 2 big announcements. 1). the championship match for the title is ken shamrock v shawn micheals, and d-x is banned from ringside!2).the winner of the dreamer v raven match gets to choose the title he gets a shot at for the next ppv, and i bet we know what title they will choose.
(gean)well i know wat title i would choose, but then if they choose the world title they would be in a triple threat match because the winner of the guantlet gets the shot at the world title. that would kind of be a disadvantage.
(mike) well never the less we got to get tonight star....
*stephine comes to the ring*
(steph) now that I am incharge im gunna make some changes. although regal is a good friend of mine i dont think he used some talent correctly. so tonight i am going to introduce you to 5 new wrestlers that i brought to this company to re shape the surface of uswf! the first man is...RVD! the second man that i have brought..is jeff jarrett! the third man is...Y2J chris jericho...the 4th man is..DDP! and finaly...sabu! but now that i have brought these icons i must despose of some of the useless talent, so. when i call your name please come to thie ring and i will personally fire you! first...brian pillman! second....super crazy! third....flash flannagan....fourth..psicosis!...and finally.....monty brown..all of you ARE FIRED!!!!
(mike) she cant do this shes not the real commisioner!
(gean) if i were you i would say anything...

match 1-rob van dam v kid kash
van dam and kash locked up for a little bit to start things up. rvd went between his legs with is arm still lockd but kash kicked off of rvds chest. kash hit a strong kick to the face. when van dam was down kash went for a springboard moonsault bout caught rvds knees. van dam hit rolling thunder then after some fancy leg work knocked down kash, then went to the top rope. kash was ready for it and followed van dam to the top rope and hit a hurraconrodda to van dam....then kash stole his move and hit a frog splash.1...2...kick out. van dam then connected with a monkey flip then the springboard superstar press. then he went to the top rope once again and connected with the 5-star frog splash to win his first match at 10.40

match2-sabu & sic nick mondo v road warriors
right after stephine announced sabu joining uswf he made a team with nick mondo. they challenged road warriors to a match. sabu started this off against hawk who over powered him without much effort but sabu used his fast moves to over come hawk then he made a tag to mondo. mondo hit some thunderus kicks to hawk but hawk cought the last one and taged in animal. animal hit a power slam to mondo which almost broke him in half. but mondo fought back and hit him with a falling missile drop kick. then sabu comes in. sabu hit a springboard drop sault and the mondo hit a moonsault onto hawk and they flew to the bottom. sabu rolled up animal to get the win at 15.55

match3- chris jericho v kanyon
this match was over before it started. jericho hit an enziguri then the lionsault then the walls of jericho and kanyon tapped at 1.45

match4-dean malenko v ddp
malenko fought off ddp for a while but ddp hit a stand clothesline to stop that. then page hit a spining powerbomb and did a cocky pin and got 1. when page was talking to the reff, malenko rolled into a texas cloverleaf and page was about to tap. but then owen hart ran out and hit malenko in the head with a drop kick.malenko wins by dq but at the end of the match, ddp and owen team up and take apart malenko with a diamond cutter then the sharpshooter

match4- jeff hardy v d-von dudley
hardy and d-von went right after each other from the begining till the end. hardy hit a running neck breaker, then the reverse twist of fate.1..2..d-von kickd out. dvon then hit a piledriver to slow down hardys fast attacks. on the outside matt hardy had seen enought of bubba interfereing so matt and bubba went at it and they got thrown out of the arena. jeff hardy was looking at his brother when dvon hit a low blow. then dvon picked hardy up and placed him on the top rope where he hit the neckbreaker.1...2..kick out by hardy! hardy then got an adreniline rush and hit 3 striat twist of fates then the swanton to win this at 14.09

match5- aj styles v jeff jarrett
this was the best match of the night. styles hit jarrett with a flip kick then the flying punch. but jarrett kept coming back. he nailed styles with a ddt then locked in the figure 4 leg lock. styles wasnt going to tap that easy. he reversed the leg lock but when he got up jarrett had an elbow to the head waiting for him. jarrett went for the stroke but styles countered it into a roll up.1...2...near fall. jarrett got up and started to ware down styles. then he nailed styles with a powerbomb. but styles kickd out again. aj hit a drop kick and then attempted the styles clash ...but out ran paul london! london didnt touch styles he just taunted him and when styles looked back to jarrett he walked into the stroke. jarrett wins at 13.07

match6-team dreamer v the dead pool
this match started james storm v vampiro. the two exchanged drop kicks and punches, until vampiro raked his eyes. shaggy 2 dope then came in and delievered a powerful clothesline then a spinebuster. storm tried to crawl to the corner to tag but the dead pool made many tags and stoped him from getting over there. then raven got in, and slowly ripped apart storm staring at dreamer the whole time. when raven went for the raven effect storm countered into a notherlights suplex and ran over and taged dreamer, but raven then taged vamp. dreamer delievered clotheslines to everyone but raven. he eventualy got pissed and taged in primetime. primetime took apart shaggy and j. but a cheap shot by vampiro slowed him down. then ravenwas tagged and primetime hit a sissors kick and got dreamer in! dreamer hit raven in the head many times until raven was completely busted open. then dreamer got his kendo stick and smashed it over ravens face. causing the dq. the dead pool win in 19.05

match7-ultimate submission-kurt angle v ken shamrock
angle went right after the injured ankle for the first 5 minutes. shamrock did some malee attacks but angle just kept breaking him down. when finally shamrock got a single leg boston crab. shamrock hit a series of heavy punches to stagger angle then he went to work on angles ankle. he put him in many variations of the ankle lock then hit a strong ddt. angle was tired but kept on fighting. he hit an angle slam then was all pumped up for the ankle lock the locked it in and shamrock taped. angle went up 1 submission to none. but then angle taunted the crowd and shamrock locked in a sharpshooter. angle would not tap though. shamrock went outsid and grabed a chair. the smashed angles thighs in the chair then once again locked in the sharpshooter but still angle didnt tap. shamrock was limping around the ring so angle hit a chop block and shamrock could barely walk. angle once again taunted the crowd, but shamrock rolled himup this time and into a ankle lock....angle finially taped, making it 1 to 1. now both men looked at each other in disbelief. ange then went back to mat wrestling. he connected a single leg then into a laso from el paso. shamrock couldnt bare the pain, but he fought it off...with just 1 minute left he rolled out of the laso and put angle in another ankle lock! and angle taped! there was 30 seconds left and angle tried every submission but couldnt get shamrock to tap. time ran out on angle. shamrock won2 to 1! angle was so pissed he grabed a chair a punished shamrock with shots to the back
*out runs sting*
(sting) angle! your no better than anyone on this show i cant wait to get my hands on you in the 20 man guantlet! your mine
*stings music hits*

*steph comes to the ring...*
(steph). when regal gets back i will inform him that uswf is now mine!
*stephs music plays*

·
Banned
24 Posts
vermilion said:
this is my brand called USWF(united states wrestling federation)

ok...each day will be 4 episodes of uswf mayhem...each episode will be like an episode of raw or smackdown(just with some of the best of all time).

on our first shows coming up we will crown the hardcore champ, television champ(which is like the united states or ic), the lightweight championship, and the tag team champions. we will also begin the tourny to crown the first ever heavy weight champ for uswf.

~heavyweights~
abyss
kurt angle
jbl
shawn micheals
chris jericho
ddp
kevin nash
ken shamrock
sting
the undertaker
jeff jarrett

~tag teams~
hardy boyz
dudley boyz
americas most wanted
public enemy
road warriors
revolution(wcw name)((saturn&douglas))
icp
d-x(gunn&road dogg)
sabu & sick nick mondo

~lightweights~
chris daniels
aj styles
paul london(without fur coat)
elix skipper
chris candido
kid cash
billy kidman(from wcw)
sick nick mondo
jerry lynn
x-pac
rey mysterio
juventud guerrero
sabu

~mid-card~
tommy dreamer
saturn
vampiro
raven
new jack
sandman
mr. perfect
owen hart
konnan
dean malenko
malice
shane douglas
rob van dam
kanyon

factions:

d-x_shawn micheals, x-pac, billy gunn, road dogg

dead pool_raven, vampiro, violent j, shaggy 2 dope
Yup Yup this is tha shit, great roster...
Fuck U and Fuck WWE :flip

·
Banned
24 Posts
vermilion said:

Damn this is pissing me off, YO ALEX, it's I've felt tha HATE rise up in me kneel down and clear tha stone of leaves. I wonder out where u can't see inside my shell I wait and bleed. Damn...

·
Banned
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
for now on im gunna have 1 show a night due to tons of fuckn homework given by my doeshbag teachers!

TimW.eWo said:
vermilion said:

Damn this is pissing me off, YO ALEX, it's I've felt tha HATE rise up in me kneel down and clear tha stone of leaves. I wonder out where u can't see inside my shell I wait and bleed. Damn...

i was typing fast sorry chill

1 - 19 of 19 Posts