Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since Kofi and R Truth are now tag champs would it be possible for them to feud with Usos??? they are an awesome tag team who havent been given the push they deserve. Also other things that got me thinking do you think Rikishi has something to do with them not being pushed as he has slated WWE on a number of occasions. And on a funny note Rikishi was responsible for running over Austin as he did it for the Rock ;). Im suprised with the Rock's return he hasent influenced management on pushing the Usos considering their samoan like the Rock you know the same background

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
The Usos are faces. I think that they're going to feud with Primoa and Epico again. I personally wouldn't like it, Epico and Primo's time is over. I would love Hawkins and Reks to be "re-signed" by Johnny ace and winning the titles.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
I wouldn't mind Darren Young & Titus O'Neil winning the straps. The last few weeks on SD they've reminded me of Edge & Christian to some extent

·
Registered
252 Posts
The tag division is looking a lot better now to be fair.

We have

R-truth & Kofi Kingston
Primo & Epico
The Usos
Darren Young & Titus O Neill
Tyson Kidd & Justin Gabriel (jg has been injured recently so they've been out)
Reks & Hawkins.

On topic though.
The Usos are right at the bottom of the WWE, they are not favoured hahaha. Never been champs & yet been a tag team since joining WWE.

·
Registered
766 Posts
The Usos should feud with Darren and Titus. The Usos are faces and Darren and Titus are like the lovable jerk type of heel.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
No thanks to the idea of the Uso's getting a title feud. Kofi & Truth versus either of the following sound better to me:

- Epico & Primo (already in motion)

- Hunico & Camacho (had a great match on Smackdown)

- Tyler Reks & Curt Hawkins (promos could be gold)

- Titus O'Neil & Darren Young (see Hawkins & Reks)

Uso's feud would have some decent matches but be boring overall, it'd lack sizzle or intrigue.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts