Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why would you?

How long are you gonna be in there? Where do you put the phone when it's time to clean up? Are you dependent on it to live!?

Sorry, just needed to vent.

·
Oh Becky Becky, Becky Becky Becky Becky Becky Lync
2,271 Posts
Perhaps they just want to check social media because they might be there for some time? :shrug

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't see how it's any different from taking a book or newspaper. Yo, we live an a world where people can go from boy to girl and vice versa with no questions asked but someone taking a dump watching a youtube video needs explaining ?

I disagree.

If you look hard enough there will be those that question any action.

And as for your view on it being like a book or newspaper -

I'd say those too can fall under the same question. How long do people spend in there? Does one really need mental stimulation when eliminating waste?

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
a lot of people have awful diets so it takes them a while and they get bored :draper2

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
I do it lol. It takes people time in the bathroom, I hate sitting there being bored :lol

And I put my phone on the windowsill above my toilet when I'm finishing up and I grab it after I wash my hands...

Reactions: ste1592

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
OP i have a question for you. How long does it take for you to poo?

It takes me 1-2 minutes maximum. I'm almost never constipated. For me to take the phone in the bathroom would be rather insane.

However, my girlfriend does take a while in the bathroom, sometimes closer to 20 minutes. For these types of poops, a phone is pretty useful.

My guess is that you are not accustomed to taking 15-20+ minute poops. I think I would take the phone in the pooper if I was going to be there beyond 10 minutes.

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
Go take a shit, put your phone down when you're done and do not touch it until wash your hands, go pick up your phone again.

There, wasn't that hard.

·
From parts unknown
23,274 Posts
I play Sudoku when I'm in there for the long haul. My solve average is 6-12 minutes and that's how long it takes for me to do my business.

I also have a waterproof phone so I just wash it after I'm done along with my hands.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
I like to relax and am good on the average for about a 20 minute dump session. I bring the phone in there and make calls but leave the door open to decrease the echo so people don't know I'm pinching off a loaf while talking to them. I try not to grimace and grunt loudly and more "Um" and "Uh-huh" when applying more pressure to force a stubborn one out.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
52,815 Posts
I bring my phone in and look at Google Maps if I know I am going to be in there for awhile. I don't know what it is, but something about good ol' geography on a phone calms the nerves and helps me drop a deuce. I look forward to it everytime.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
I do it all the time but I always end the call when its time to wipe, I mean always even if I have to hang up on someone.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
I do this to pass the time at work.

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
Yo I dunno how quickly you shit but I tend to play a game of Chess or something whilst mine's brewing

Gotta take extra time to wipe too, front to back

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sounds like someone is jealous their spouse pays their phone more attention than them....ouch.

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
I like to relax and am good on the average for about a 20 minute dump session. I bring the phone in there and make calls but leave the door open to decrease the echo so people don't know I'm pinching off a loaf while talking to them. I try not to grimace and grunt loudly and more "Um" and "Uh-huh" when applying more pressure to force a stubborn one out.
I have to wonder, though...we all know it's a violation of guy code to talk to the guy next to you at the urinals (especially if they deliberately ignore the buffer rule where applicable). If you are talking to another dude or anyone else on the phone while dropping a deuce, is that also a guy code no-no? :)

·
The Dream
4,702 Posts
It's just a way of not sitting there without anything to do.

An actually bothersome usage of one's phone is when a group of friends is hanging out and some/most of them can't lay off that stupid thing for a while. Just... enjoy your surroundings, talk to people.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts