Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was there a change in user titles? I had a computer problem for three days and came back with a difference. I used to be a mid-carder, but now I'm a Main Eventer. If they did change, what are they now?

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
On the topic of User Titles...

The price for Custom Use Titles is a little steep if you ask me...isn't it like 2600 points?

I just want to take one dollar sign out of the left and right sides of my name, ($ King of Bling Bling $) and now I'm gonna have to make a hell of a lot of posts to get that many points for such a small change.

N

·
0 Posts
You can steal points, so I had to up some prices...

(Although I did forget the old prices, I just thought I upped them a bit)

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Nitemare said:
You can steal points, so I had to up some prices...

(Although I did forget the old prices, I just thought I upped them a bit)
The old price for custom user titles was like 500...I remember going on a news posting rampage for a few days to get that 500...

You did a bit more than just "up it" ;)

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
The Theif sux. I tried to steal 500 points and now it'll take me forever to change my user title, as I failed. I wanna make it Mr. Thursday Night, and it'll take me forever to do that. If you can take it out Nitemare, take it out and lower the prices.

N

·
0 Posts
No. It was 2,500 before we upgraded, thus it has only be upped a little.

And the Thief owns. Just because you're too stupid to use it in a good way doesn't mean it sucks...

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
How many points do you need to go beyond main eventer?
Also, when I go to the store it says a bunch of stuff is out of stock, when will that get fixed?

N

·
0 Posts
That may confuse people.

If you don't have enough points, the store displays "Out of Stock."

B

·
0 Posts
That may confuse people.

If you don't have enough points, the store displays "Out of Stock".

1 - 20 of 23 Posts