Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it time the price of changing another user's title was whacked back up to something obscene again? I only ask because of the amount of abuse it's getting. People are changing other member's titles on an almost hourly basis, because they think it's funny or cool or something. It's not, it's pathetic and immature. If regular members can't be trusted with it, should they have access to it?

·
Registered
405 Posts
I agree because it happened to me

·
Registered
26 Posts
I had this happen to me and I ask whichever coward that did this to come out and if he is an EPW member, I want a match with him for whatever titles he might hold.

B

·
0 Posts
I DO NOT agree. It's there for that reason. If people are petty enough to get pissed for that, may God have mercy on their soul.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^^Exactly. Willie could never have done all the changes he did if he had got his points legitimately, through posting sensibly. I know staff are a little different, but I like to think they'd be above such stupidity, especially on the scale that there's been over the last couple of days.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
the user titles mean nothing really, so why worry about them being changed? If people wanna have a bit of fun, be immature, and change someones user title, so be it. The ones who complain are probably the ones who actually care about and want to make sure that people can see they are a "Main Eventer" or "Mid-Carder" or whatever they've earned with posts.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
and I only have 4194 tsss

N

·
0 Posts
I removed his points as it's stupid to give someone that many points.

Upping the price will work because it is annoying getting all these questions about who changed their title, change it back please, etc. Very annoying.

I doubled the amount of points.

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
I think it's good to be able to do... but it gets overdone.

And some of the things that are put on there are a little too much, some people on these forums are young and might get offended or something.

Iunno, I agree with the joke of being able to change them... but lately it's gone a little out of control.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I agree with only giving Mods and Admins the right to change titles. I got my title changes too many times to count over the past week.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I just think that regular people with lots of points could do it too,the option will never be deleted for admins and mods anyway so any more complainers should just relize it, "I did."

1 - 20 of 37 Posts