Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else having problems with the User CP? I use the page to sign in but when I do I get a white page with text saying there is a problem with the Wrestling Edge Forums server, but tells me that an administrator has been emailed and gives me an address at freeserve that I don't recognise to write to if I want to contact someone myself.

If after this I retype the weforums.com url in my address bar I can carry on as normal, but still can't use the User CP link. If I try, I get the same page as when I try to sign in. The site's still useable, but it does mean that I can't see any information about my subscibed threads and whether there have been any replies to my threads.

Anyone else having this problem? Or, if it is just me, how can I fix it? Any advice will be greatly received.

B

·
0 Posts
I use to have it, but it went away. I just got emails saying someone had replied(I tunred on the default email thingy so I can know who replied), but now everything has been working fine. It hasn't done it for a couple of days now.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just like Babyboy, as suddenly as it started happening, it's stopped happening. Guess it must have sorted itself out. Cheers for the help anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts