Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guy's i've just recently started to really get into TNA since its started on challenge over here in england, the thing with it as far as i can see is there is some seriously talented guys such as AJ Styles Jeff Hard RVD Kurt Angle etc some of the moves they pull off are amazing but some of the matches seem to be terribly put together and don't tell a great story in the ring they seem rushed and poorly done.

It also seem's to me like the whole show is very WCW esque just reminds me of the way it was towards WCW's dieing days especially with Hogan and Bischoff there with a ripoff version of the NWO, it seem's like there using the same old storylines that have been done over and over again copying things WWE have done like the sting promo thing which is a shame because the company needs to be original and be different to the WWE.

iT'S like the real talented guy's are being looked over and buried which is a ral shame because the talent they have at there disposal with the main eventers the X Division etc that promotion could be serriously great and certainly very big competition to WWE if it was written better it seem's like the guys in power and the writers don't no what the hell there doing with the company and are just throwing each TNA Impact together at the last minute in my oppinion.

· Registered
450 Posts
Sometimes, I don't really get TNA's writing. To me it doesn't seem too complicated to put together a solid 2 hour show once a week that fans will enjoy. There should be more of the X-Divison and tag matches. They need to start promoting some younger talent, too. Example being Generation Me; when was the last time they were on Impact, 6 weeks ago? I was really excited they were in a ppv match, but they had travel problems. It really sucks to see guys with that much talent being overlooked, so we can have Hogan on 17 Impact segments.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.