Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone smell cm punk vs daniel bryan in the air for the unification match? or maybe even a stable with punk and bryan? some submission themed stable?

i certainly do...

thots?

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
CM Punk would have to get drafted back to SmackDown and win the Intercontinental Championship first for a Unification match to happen.

A US title match between Bryan and Punk @ Survivor Series? Much more likely.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I don't think unification match will happen, it seems Daniel Bryan has already finished his feud with Dolph Ziggler after last night, like Amsterdam said, CM Punk has to win the IC title first before they could get unified.

Man, i wish Evan Bourne didn't get injured. Punk, Bryan, and Bourne could make a good ass US title program with a series of MOTN's.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
punk wouldnt have to go to smackdown for it... they could have a triple threat match with the unified title on the line and make ziggler play the role of the guy who gets thrown out of the ring every time he gets up.

and to whomever said they dont see the title unification happening; sorry but you are very wrong... multiple sources have confirmed that wwe plans to unify every title they have finishing with a the wwe/whc match occurring at wm27

1 - 4 of 4 Posts